• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Infernape 4 X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

CML for dialga g X/palkia G X

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Infernape 4 X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

[H]
Palkia G
RH TGI Poketurn
[W]
RC X3 (Slightly damaged)

LMK what we can do. Thanks.

renzamil: I sorta need Claydol (but I doubt I will trade it only for a Lv. X) and xXx Rare Candy you may have. LMK an offer if you want.

Juliacoolo: I think all of the Damaged Rare Candies are gone (they should be sold; but waiting for payment before taking it off) so yea, all I would need anyway would be the RH TGI Poketurn if you see anything LMK otherwise thanks anyway.

AnthonyG said:
renzamil: I sorta need Claydol (but I doubt I will trade it only for a Lv. X) and xXx Rare Candy you may have. LMK an offer if you want.

Juliacoolo: I think all of the Damaged Rare Candies are gone (they should be sold; but waiting for payment before taking it off) so yea, all I would need anyway would be the RH TGI Poketurn if you see anything LMK otherwise thanks anyway.

i'll trade 2 candies for 2 palkia g

Would you trade some of my wants for a Snorlax LV. X?

renzamil: No thanks thats way too much for me to give just for 2 Rare Candies. Thanks for posting though.

ElectroManiac: Sorry, I really don't need Snorlax Lv. X ATM.

I need your Infernape 4 X. I need a replacement for one lost in the mail in a trade. Will pay cash. Please PM price if interested. I want to keep my trade rep clean! HELP!

Sent you a PM regarding Infernape 4 Lv. X

LMK through there.

Thanks

Did you trade the rotom sleeves? here's my offer
my
Uxie Lv X

your

Leafeon/Glaceon PR Sleeves - Pre-Release Sleeves - $12 Shipped
Rotom PR Sleeves - Pre-Release Sleeves - $14 Shipped

I still have them if your interested.

As for the offer by any chance would you happen to have Infernape 4 Lv. X or Luxray GL Lv. X that you can offer instead of Uxie?

Also would you mind throwing in like a few Holos or something to make up for shipping (especially since you live in Canada as well).

LMK.

Thanks

CML for infernape 4 lv. x and uxie lv. x

hey i want the acreas sleeves do you do trades for them?>

EddieT.: Sorry, Nothing.

Codyrocks2007: I do but its only for things like good Lv. X's and stuff of that nature (such as Claydol, or Uxie). But other than that stuff no.

Would you do some of the sleeves for a Snorlax X? I know you don't want them, but I need sleeves, ATM

$$$$$$$$$$$$
Uxie Lv. X

X2 Flygon (Low)

Rares (Can be Non Holo or Holo; Unless Noted):

Toxicroak G
Machamp (SF) RvH
Azelf (LA) RvH

RH Uncommons/Commons:
Seadra

RH Trainers/Energy:
TGI Energy Gain
TGI Poke Turn (Need Non Holo As Well)
Looker’s Investigation

i Have all these, and im interested in your Uxie LA's, please let me know if the above is enough for 2.

ElectroManiac: Sorry no. Like I posted previously, if I were to trade them I would ONLY do it for things I need and unfortunately Snorlax Lv. X is not something I need.

koolkidkaz: Well right now all I have left are 2 RH Uxies which I would rather sell than trade. If you want to buy them LMK otherwise thanks for posting.

Anyone else who cares: *Updated Wants List as Well*

Do you trade? I see all these prices, but you say "if you buy" in the first post.

I'm interested in a few of your LV. Xs and a little other stuff. I have TSD to trade.

Please CML for your:
Uxie Lv. X
Azelf Lv. X

I have Flygon Lv.X and Dialga G Lv.X from your wants plus I could throw in some cash.

Could we work something out for 3 pokehealer + and 4 poke drawer +?

PMJ: Yes, I do trade. I guess I am sorta interested in it but it kinda depends on the offer/what cards you need.

bigpokex: Would you do...

My:
Azelf Lv. X

Your:
Flygon Lv. X

LMK or send me a counter offer.

Thanks.

Medaforcer: I checked your list but really didn't see much but I know that sometimes you have unlisted stuff you trade so LMK if you have any of my wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back