• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Infernape 4 X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

Would you be willing to trade anything for:

Weavile (Non Holo; $2.50)
Darkness Energy (RH)
Arceus Sleeves
Garchomp Sleeves

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Infernape 4 X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

PP3: Hey, long time no see or talk. But yea, I am sure interested in Gengar's (I only need from SF). Care to make an offer?

Thanks.

Juliacoolo: All I really see is 2x Blaziken FB or 2x Charizard G (lower want). If your interested LMK an offer, and if you need anything else.

Thanks

Jace: Yea, sure I can trade those. Would you happen to have any of my wants that are unlisted? I checked your list but all I really see is some stuff for my collection wants which I don't trade too highly for those. LMK.

*PS - Glad you received, and sorry about that whole RH mix up.*

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
Jace: Yea, sure I can trade those. Would you happen to have any of my wants that are unlisted? I checked your list but all I really see is some stuff for my collection wants which I don't trade too highly for those. LMK.

*PS - Glad you received, and sorry about that whole RH mix up.*

Thanks.

I have:
Bebes: (not RH)
Flint’s Willpower (not RH)
TGI Energy Gain

I need two weaviles and two darkness energies btw.
Oh, and I also need these:
Ditto (RH) (LA)
Unown [G] x5 ($4.00; Non Holo) (GE)

Would you be willing to do:

Your:
TGI Energy Gain (RH I'm guessing(
Bebe's Search

My:
2x Darkness Energy (1 RH)

LMK or counter.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Would you be willing to do:

Your:
TGI Energy Gain (RH I'm guessing(
Bebe's Search

My:
2x Darkness Energy (1 RH)

LMK or counter.

Thanks

Nah.. I need those the least. I need weavile and unknown G the most. And yes the Energy Gain is RH and mint.

OK, than sorry. I really don't need them that bad that I would really trade too much for them.

If you have anything else LMK otherwise sorry but thanks for posting.

Alright, if I can't get them anywhere else, I'll come back and buy them.

Hmm... would this work?
My:
x1 Gengar SF
Your:
x2 Call

Lmk, or if its alright, PM me to start finalizing.

AnthonyG said:
Pokekid: I'll take a pass on that. Thats way too much for just 1 Uxie.

Shuckle the Snail:

Exploud (RH) - $3
Unown G - $4
Absol G - $7
Moonlight - $1 (Maybe going but not 100% sure so who ever makes the first deal wins)

So thats $15. As for the trainers I'm kinda iffy on those because you usually can tell whats going to be good with Pokemon, but not all the trainers. But I think I am going to probably going to let them go for $1.00 - $1.50 (I haven't really given it too much though yet.). $0.50 at what you offered is too low.

So yea send me a PM to discuss some more.

Thanks

Well i'm pretty low on cash for pokemon so i think i will leave those 3 sv cards and unknown G out but i really need that moonlight stadium so and Exploud so...-
Exploud (RH) - $3
Moonlight - $1
Charmeleon Reprint $10
$14 for all.

And if you have another moonlight stadiums tell me because i really need/want them and not many other people have them.

Jace: OK, well send me a PM if you do.

PP3: Sorry, but I think I may sell the Call Energy in another deal. If you need anything else LMK otherwise thanks anyway.

Shuckle The Snail: Well how many Moonlight Stadiums do you need? I have a few extra I may be able to sell and possibly be able to pick up a few more at league when I go.

LMK here or through PM.

Thanks

I'm interested in your Arceus sleeves. Please CML. I may have some of your non holo trainer wants as well.

Well, I am interested in your Flygon Lv. X and any of the trainers you have off my wants list. LMK an offer?

Thanks.

cml for arceus sleeves and deck box.

cml for garchomp sleeves

tyranitar77: I am interested in your Blaziken FB Lv. X (Only if its Mint and in ENG). LMK an offer.

Thanks

bobsasuke: Sorry, I didn't see anything. If you have anything off my wants list that I may have missed LMK otherwise thanks for posting.

Could you CML for any of your sleeves?

no i dont sorry

You are not allowed to trade/make offers because you do not have a reference thread. Please read the rules. Once a reference thread is made you will be allowed to trade.
As for now this is considered spam.

~SotH

AnthonyG said:
Jace: OK, well send me a PM if you do.

PP3: Sorry, but I think I may sell the Call Energy in another deal. If you need anything else LMK otherwise thanks anyway.

Shuckle The Snail: Well how many Moonlight Stadiums do you need? I have a few extra I may be able to sell and possibly be able to pick up a few more at league when I go.

LMK here or through PM.

Thanks
i pmed u

would you do the arceus sleeves and deck box small and shaymin deck box for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back