• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W: To

Konter_j8902: I apologize. I no longer have the regular deck box. I seem to have forgotten to take that off my list during my last update. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

80baby: No thank you.

Aphotic: I think I am leaning more towards the upper 20's right now. Just waiting for a few more opinions but I think that's the direction I am going to go (range would be at least $26+). If you are interested, please let me know. And if you are not that is compleltely understandable as well.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Tons

Bump #2

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Tons

Hey there. I have multiple Steelix Primes and Donphan Primes for trade, as well as a Gengar LVL X.

I'm interested in your crobat primes, and your flygon X. Would you be interested in doing:

MY:
2 Primes above of choice + Gengar X

YOUR:
2 Crobat Primes and Flygon X?

LMK or counter and whatnot. Thanks!

CML for the following

YOUR
1x Arceus (PR) Sleeves (SEALED)(Main Want)
1x Flygon Lv.X
1x Ninetailes (HGSS)
4x Curse-Gars (1xRH)

HaunterX6: Sorry, I can't do that offer. I think the best I can do is that offer for either Flygon Lv. X OR the 2 Crobat Primes. LMK, if your interested (bt the way I probably would pick the 2 Donphan Prime)

Thanks.

80baby: I already said No Thank you....

hey would you trade

MY
Ninetales (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
Jumpluff (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
Garchomp SV

YOUR
Crobat PRime x1

Hi Anthony :cool:

i've been trying to find these cards and wanted to ask you if you have any unlisted or know someone who might have any for trade ! please CML if you have any ! i listed new cards that might interest you ;)

Uxie LvX
Gengar Ex
91/101 Dragonite ex
93/101 Gardevoir ex
89/100 Aggron ex CRYSTAL GUARDIANS
97/100 Shiftry ex CRYSTAL GUARDIANS
83/92 Arcanine EX LEGEND MAKER
105/115 Lugia ex UNSEEN FORCES
111/115 Tyranitar ex UNSEEN FORCES
112/115 Umbreon ex UNSEEN FORCES

PokemonCardBuyer: Please read my rules

XxKillaFTWxX: iWould you happen to have anything else? I am interested in the Jumpluff but the rest not too much. Please let me know.

Thanks

Squallo: I personally do not have these sorry Jall the EX's/Stars are under their appropriate section). But I will ask around and if I find anything, I will let you know. But thanks for posting

AnthonyG said:
HaunterX6: Sorry, I can't do that offer. I think the best I can do is that offer for either Flygon Lv. X OR the 2 Crobat Primes. LMK, if your interested (bt the way I probably would pick the 2 Donphan Prime)

Thanks.

80baby: I already said No Thank you...

Well, what else could I add to the gengar and 2 Donphans to make it worth the Flygon and the Crobats?

Would you happen to have anything else off my wants list (other than what you posted)?

I have the gengar X, 3 Donphan Primes, and 8 Steelix Primes. I have a set and a half of the pop reward holo energies (the stitch holo), and some DP holo energies (not sure of how many, so if interested, let me know what types you're interested in, and i'll see how many I have spare)

I also have a set of 4 Jumpluffs from HGSS and a FULL Entei Raikou Legend set, cause I just took a few decks apart tonight, but I'm a bit hesitant to trade these cause they're a lot of fun to play with. They're definitely tradable, just know that I'm a bit attatched. Let me know if you're interested. Feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

EDIT: Looking at your haves list again, I'm also interested in the Garchomp C X. LMK.

Hmm...I am getting intrigued.

PM me to discuss. And if possible let me know how many energies you have (willing to take as many and any kind).

Thanks

Update with new cards/cards that have been sold.

Bump #1.

Can you cml for all of your prerelease sleeves?

I currently have only 1 sealed set left (Garchomp SV sleeves). If your interested please LMK what you have from my wants list and we can work from there.

Thanks

Bump #1

How about

My:
Donphan (prime)
Charizard AR
Kingdra LA RH or HOLO
Mewtwo MD
Rare Candy

for Your:
Flygon lv. X

LMK or counter

Would you happen to have a list or able to make a list of what you have from my wants? Other than the Charizard AR (not a high want but more so than the others ATM) I don't really need the rest too bad.

If possible, please LMK.

Thanks

Please CML for everything you have from this list in RH. Thanks. (I have some of your Wants unlisted if you don't find anything.)

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Power Spray
3 DCE
2 E-Gain
2 Poke'Turn
2 SP Radar
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf
1 Crobat G
1 Chatot MD
1 Snowpoint Temple

Status