• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Next Destinies, Full Art Cards [W] Older cards, Noble Victories!

RE: CMP's back (with a new trade thread)!

richkid50000 said:

Please, bro, don't clutter my thread with posts like that. You posted while I was responding to Lisa -- as soon as I posted and saw your post, I edited mine.

Thanks!

It's okay -- no worries! And how many of the Pikachus do you want?

What would you like to offer? I'm looking for Genesis #59, 61, 68, 69, 70, 71, 73, Discovery 54, 67, 68, 69, and Revelation 54 and 58. Have any of those?

Well, do you have ANY of my other wants? What Neo cards do you have?

CMP said:
I'm 90% sure I have Wizards Black Star Promo 1, as well as promos 2-5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 21-23, 29, 34, and somewhere I think 51 and 52. I also have a Raichu EX from Sandstorm (though it has a tiny crease at the bottom -- one of the only cards I have that does), Prerelease Aerodactyl from Fossil, Prerelease Dark Gyarados from the first Rocket set, "W" stamped Kabuto, and I believe "W" stamped Jungle Pikachu and Misty's Psyduck and Brock's Vulpix. I know the Kabuto for sure, I'll have to check on the others.
Oh wow, that's awesome! You have a lot of promos that I need! :)

Well, I already have Raichu EX from Sandstorm. But I need Raichu EX from Emerald (see if you have that one).

From the cards you listed, I'm very interested in your "W" stamped Jungle Pikachu (I need this for my Pikachu collection). So let me know if there's anything on my list that you'd like. :)

In fact, I'm interested in all of your "W" stamped cards. I don't have any "W" stamped cards, so I would be interested in any of them that you're willing to trade. ^_^

Let's see, I want the Wizards black star promo 1 (that's a Pikachu card from my wants). I also need promos: 10, 11, 13, 21, 23, 51, and 52. I don't have those in my collection, so I'm interested in all of those cards as well.

And, if you happen to have it, I really want Wizard promo 50 (Celebi from Pokemon 4Ever). That's one of my big wants.

Okay, that's it. XD If possible, I'm interested in getting all of the "W" stamped cards from you (especially the Pikachu). But if we could also trade for the Wizard promos as well, that would be great. Anyway, let me know if you are interested in any of my haves. :)

richkid50000 said:
I have the nidoqueen Jolteon and electrode from jungle.

What kind of condition are they in, and what would you want for them?

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
CMP said:
I'm 90% sure I have Wizards Black Star Promo 1, as well as promos 2-5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 21-23, 29, 34, and somewhere I think 51 and 52. I also have a Raichu EX from Sandstorm (though it has a tiny crease at the bottom -- one of the only cards I have that does), Prerelease Aerodactyl from Fossil, Prerelease Dark Gyarados from the first Rocket set, "W" stamped Kabuto, and I believe "W" stamped Jungle Pikachu and Misty's Psyduck and Brock's Vulpix. I know the Kabuto for sure, I'll have to check on the others.
Oh wow, that's awesome! You have a lot of promos that I need! :)

Well, I already have Raichu EX from Sandstorm. But I need Raichu EX from Emerald (see if you have that one).

From the cards you listed, I'm very interested in your "W" stamped Jungle Pikachu (I need this for my Pikachu collection). So let me know if there's anything on my list that you'd like. :)

In fact, I'm interested in all of your "W" stamped cards. I don't have any "W" stamped cards, so I would be interested in any of them that you're willing to trade. ^_^

Let's see, I want the Wizards black star promo 1 (that's a Pikachu card from my wants). I also need promos: 10, 11, 13, 21, 23, 51, and 52. I don't have those in my collection, so I'm interested in all of those cards as well.

And, if you happen to have it, I really want Wizard promo 50 (Celebi from Pokemon 4Ever). That's one of my big wants.

Okay, that's it. XD If possible, I'm interested in getting all of the "W" stamped cards from you (especially the Pikachu). But if we could also trade for the Wizard promos as well, that would be great. Anyway, let me know if you are interested in any of my haves. :)

Hmm...I'm interested in most of your Genesis, Discovery, and Revelation cards. I know for a fact I don't have the Celebi promo or the EX: Emerald Raichu EX. Care to make the first deal?

I value them at 10 dolloars all together and would like to get the same value for them.

richkid50000 said:
I value them at 10 dolloars all together and would like to get the same value for them.

Then be my guest, make an offer.

all i see is a few of the diamond and pearl cards but what trainers to you have that are from the newer sets?

richkid50000 said:
all I see is a few of the diamond and pearl cards but what trainers to you have that are from the newer sets?

I don't have any Trainers past D&P. I started buying individual cards to get all 493 Pokémon as opposed to buying boosters.

CMP said:
Hmm...I'm interested in most of your Genesis, Discovery, and Revelation cards. I know for a fact I don't have the Celebi promo or the EX: Emerald Raichu EX. Care to make the first deal?
Ah, I see.

Okay. Well, first, let's see how many cards we're working with, and we'll go from there. =)

I want:

Wizard promos 1, 10, 11, 13, 21, 23, 51, and 52. (that's 8 cards)

Plus, the "W" stamped cards (how many are there? 4? This is the first I've heard about those cards). So, that's about 12 cards. Right?

Hmm....

Could you make a list of all the cards that you want from me? Or are you interested in ALL Neos that I have/any that I'm willing to trade? XD

okay can you list all of the D&P cards you are willing to trade?

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
CMP said:
Ah, I see.

Okay. Well, first, let's see how many cards we're working with, and we'll go from there. =)

I want:

Wizard promos 1, 10, 11, 13, 21, 23, 51, and 52. (that's 8 cards)

Plus, the "W" stamped cards (how many are there? 4? This is the first I've heard about those cards). So, that's about 12 cards. Right?

Hmm....

Could you make a list of all the cards that you want from me? Or are you interested in ALL Neos that I have/any that I'm willing to trade? XD

As I suspected, I can't find promos 51 and 52; I never liked the Ecard series so I probably gave them away...I do have in hand promos 1, 10, 11, 13, 21, and 23. I also have in hand the following "W" stamped cards: Kabuto (Fossil), Wartortle (Base Set 2), and Misty's Psyduck (Gym Heroes); the Pikachu must have eluded me -- sorry! I also have a 1st ed. Prerelease stamped Aerodactyl and a Prereleased stamped Dark Gyarados I can throw in, since you state Prereleases on your wants list.

I am interested in whatever Neos you would like to trade. Let me know!

richkid50000 said:
okay can you list all of the D&P cards you are willing to trade?

Whoo boy! I have the rares listed on my haves list, plus most common/uncommon cards. I also have a Mysterious Treasures Bastiodon, if that interests you. Oh, and the Genesis Pikachu I have is 1st ed.

probably not then i am mainly looking for newer cards. plus my cards are shadowless first edition.

richkid50000 said:
probably not then I am mainly looking for newer cards. plus my cards are shadowless first edition.

Hahah okay. But FYI -- there are no shadowless Jungle cards!

CMP said:
As I suspected, I can't find promos 51 and 52; I never liked the Ecard series so I probably gave them away...I do have in hand promos 1, 10, 11, 13, 21, and 23. I also have in hand the following "W" stamped cards: Kabuto (Fossil), Wartortle (Base Set 2), and Misty's Psyduck (Gym Heroes); the Pikachu must have eluded me -- sorry! I also have a 1st ed. Prerelease stamped Aerodactyl and a Prereleased stamped Dark Gyarados I can throw in, since you state Prereleases on your wants list.

Aww, you don't have the Pikachu anymore? Are you sure it isn't lost or something? Man, that's a shame, cause I wanted that card most of all. :(

However, I am still interested in trading for the other 3 "W" stamped cards, and for your 6 Wizards promos.

Oh, you have 1st Edition Prerelease Aerodactyl and Prerelease Dark Gyarados? Hmm, I'm not sure whether or not I have those cards. I will check my binder and get back to you about those. ^^

Right now, I'm thinking about which Neo cards I want to trade you. And I will get back to you on that shortly. :)

By the way, just so you know, these 4 cards are not for trade, because I'm already trading them to someone else.

Smeargle - Neo Discovery
Kabutops - Neo Discovery 6/75
Jumpluff - Neo Revelation
Dark Houndoom - Neo Destiny 7/105

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
CMP said:

Aww, you don't have the Pikachu anymore? Are you sure it isn't lost or something? Man, that's a shame, cause I wanted that card most of all. :(

However, I am still interested in trading for the other 3 "W" stamped cards, and for your 6 Wizards promos.

Oh, you have 1st Edition Prerelease Aerodactyl and Prerelease Dark Gyarados? Hmm, I'm not sure whether or not I have those cards. I will check my binder and get back to you about those. ^^

Right now, I'm thinking about which Neo cards I want to trade you. And I will get back to you on that shortly. :)

By the way, just so you know, these 4 cards are not for trade, because I'm already trading them to someone else.

Smeargle - Neo Discovery
Kabutops - Neo Discovery 6/75
Jumpluff - Neo Revelation
Dark Houndoom - Neo Destiny 7/105

No problem -- Kabutops was the only one I was interested in, anyway; I'm not interested in Destiny at all.

Sorry about the Pikachu...:( It's a bummer, but like I said, I wasn't sure if I had the Pikachu at all. I apologize for getting your hopes up!

Ah, I see.

And it's okay. Don't worry about it, I understand. ^^

Hehe, I'll just have to add the Jungle Pikachu stamped "W" to my wants list and hope someone here has one. ;)

And I'm still figuring out which Neo cards I want to trade you. It might take me a while though, cause I have several trades going right now. So I'm doing some multi-tasking, hehe. XD

Back