• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Next Destinies, Full Art Cards [W] Older cards, Noble Victories!

RE: CMP's back (with a new trade thread)!

Those are the only copies that I have ATM, I also have Fossil Raichu #14, NG Seadra, Parasect NR, Light Slowbro NDe Graveler NR, NR Seaking x2 (1 1st edition), NR Starmie, NDe Quilava, Unown E NDi, Girafarig NDe, Qwilfish NR, Piloswine NR and Stantler NR if you're interested in any of those. I can add more with the Kingdra for the Machamp if you want more, and end up not getting the Kingdra from the other trade.

I don't have a ton of extra commons/uncommons from the Neo sets, but I do have a good bit. When I collected them back in the day I mainly had a playset of 4 for myself, but I'm sure I have a few extra of alot of them if you need em. You looking for specific cards or just bulk commons/uncommons from Neo sets? LMK thx

Collector Don said:
Those are the only copies that I have ATM, I also have Fossil Raichu #14, NG Seadra, Parasect NR, Light Slowbro NDe Graveler NR, NR Seaking x2 (1 1st edition), NR Starmie, NDe Quilava, Unown E NDi, Girafarig NDe, Qwilfish NR, Piloswine NR and Stantler NR if you're interested in any of those. I can add more with the Kingdra for the Machamp if you want more, and end up not getting the Kingdra from the other trade.

I do need the Parasect, but I'll let you know if I don't get the Kindra.

Zangoosed said:
I don't have a ton of extra commons/uncommons from the Neo sets, but I do have a good bit. When I collected them back in the day I mainly had a playset of 4 for myself, but I'm sure I have a few extra of alot of them if you need em. You looking for specific cards or just bulk commons/uncommons from Neo sets? LMK thx

I'm really only in need of Parasect NR, but I need bulk commons/uncommons to match my numbers for Base/Jungle/Fossil.

k, PM me whether you get it or not. I might be able to dig up some more Neo cards.

Ahhh Parasect . . . so good with Feraligatr. Yes I have one. Near mint.

Would you do:

My:
Muk Fossil
Misdreavus Neo
Recycle Energy Neo
Metal Energy Neo
Parasect Neo

Your:
Rocket's Mewtwo English
Rocket's Mewtwo Japanese
Lugia Neo Japanese

LMK thx

Zangoosed said:
Ahhh Parasect . . . so good with Feraligatr. Yes I have one. Near mint.

Would you do:

My:
Muk Fossil
Misdreavus Neo
Recycle Energy Neo
Metal Energy Neo
Parasect Neo

Your:
Rocket's Mewtwo English
Rocket's Mewtwo Japanese
Lugia Neo Japanese

LMK thx

No thanks -- I'm not interested in the Muk (I need one that's mint) or Metal Energy (I'm getting 2).

How about: your Misdreavus, Recycle Energy, and your commons/uncommons for my Rocket's Mewtwo English, Rocket's Mewtwo Japanese, and Lugia Neo Japanese?

I just got my hands on a few of your wants. How about this deal?

Your:
SDW Machamp
HL Milotic

My:
Base Venusaur
Fossil Gengar
Fossil Lapras
Fossil Raichu

RE: CMP's back -- will trade holos and rares for commons and uncommons!

Bump.

My holos for your commons and uncommons!

Check to see if you have any of these old Wizard promos:

6, 11, 13, 15, 19, 32, 40+

I need any after 40.

I have almost all the commons/uncommons you're looking for from the Neo sets.

Deep Balance said:
Check to see if you have any of these old Wizard promos:

6, 11, 13, 15, 19, 32, 40+

I need any after 40.

I have almost all the commons/uncommons you're looking for from the Neo sets.

Sorry, I have 11 and 13 but they're (most likely) being traded to PokemonTrainerLisa, though she supposedly sent out the cards last week and I still haven't gotten them...I'll let you know when I find details on the trade (if it's still happening).

How many of the Neo cards do you have?

Hey I only collect Japanese, but I have these cards in English, Neo Genesis:
Chikorita
Double Gust X 2
Ledyba
Mantine
Marill
Moo-Moo Milk
Onix X 2
Shuckle X 2
Slowpoke

Let me know if you have any of my wants:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=58246&highlight=japanese

RE: CMP's back -- 1st edition Neo booster box in!

Sorry, I don't have any of your wants.

Major update -- a Neo Discovery booster box, 1st edition. I was actually kind of upset, since I'm only after unlimited cards, but I figured if anyone was after some older cards...

RE: Looking for Wizards promos!

Pretty much completely altered my wants.

Wizards Promo

Hi CMP!

I have a mint Promo Mewtwo #14.

I could sell it for $1 and a stamp -- or would trade it for a Supreme Victors VS Seeker.

Please PM me if you have an interest.

Thank you.

- Hypno68

Do you have Giovanni Holo,Sabrina Holo,Erika Holo,Lt Surge Holo,Umbreon EX,and Dark Charizard Holo?

Are your Kyogre EX Nintendo Power and Dark Arbok holo or nonholo?

Finally,what condition are your Misty's Gyarados,Dark Arbok(if it is nonholo),Kyorge EX(if it is holo),Dark Gyarados Prerelease-stamped,Shellos 2008 Origins Game Fair,1st Edition Prerelease-stamped Aerodactyl,Wigglytuff(Jungle) Holo and any of the cards I mentioned above that you have?

eevee said:
Do you have Giovanni Holo,Sabrina Holo,Erika Holo,Lt Surge Holo,Umbreon EX,and Dark Charizard Holo?

Are your Kyogre EX Nintendo Power and Dark Arbok holo or nonholo?

Finally,what condition are your Misty's Gyarados,Dark Arbok(if it is nonholo),Kyorge EX(if it is holo),Dark Gyarados Prerelease-stamped,Shellos 2008 Origins Game Fair,1st Edition Prerelease-stamped Aerodactyl,Wigglytuff(Jungle) Holo and any of the cards I mentioned above that you have?

No, I don't have Umbreon EX...it's on my wants list for a reason! I don't think I have any of the others (except Gi and Lt. Surge holos).

Most of the cards are in mint to near mint, but before I check, do you have any of my wants?

I have some of your promo wants.Mewtwo #3(bent in lower right hand corner),Mewtwo 14(still in wrapper),Cool Porygon,Sabrina's Abra #19,Entei #34,Pichu #35,Pokemon Center #40(still in wrapper),Magamar #44,Articuno #48, and Snorlax #49.

What condition are Cool Porygon, Sabrina's Abra #19, Entei #34, Pichu #35, Magamar #44,Articuno #48, and Snorlax #49 in?

They are in mint condition form what I can tell except the entei has some small creases in the lower left hand corner and the pichu has small scratches if you tilt the card a certain way in the light.

Okay, eevee...
Misty's Gyarados is near mint, Dark Gyarados Prerelease-stamped is near mint, Shellos 2008 Origins Game Fair is mint, Wigglytuff is good.

Make an offer if you'd like to trade.

Back