• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Next Destinies, Full Art Cards [W] Older cards, Noble Victories!

RE: CMP's back (with a new trade thread)!

BUMP#1

Just got a shadowless Machamp -- I don't like shadowless, so it's up for trade, if any of you collectors are interested.

Hey, CMP! Do you have anymore ex's (like the raichu ex, etc.) ? also, is the shadowless machamp non-first edition? I gotta go now, but this might help me to know what i may want from you if we are gonna trade. Thank you!

birdpoop37 said:
Hey, CMP! Do you have anymore ex's (like the raichu ex, etc.) ? also, is the shadowless machamp non-first edition? I gotta go now, but this might help me to know what I may want from you if we are gonna trade. Thank you!

The EXs you see are probably all I have. And nope, Machamp is first edition -- base Machamps are always first ed., unless in a reprint set.

CMP said:
The EXs you see are probably all I have. And nope, Machamp is first edition -- base Machamps are always first ed., unless in a reprint set.
Ya, that's what i thought, but just wanted to make sure...
p.s. tonite i'll ask you what older cards you have (fossil, maybe jungle) that i need, and maybe we can get an offer going.

birdpoop37 said:
CMP said:
Ya, that's what I thought, but just wanted to make sure...
p.s. tonite I'll ask you what older cards you have (fossil, maybe jungle) that I need, and maybe we can get an offer going.

So what older cards DO you need?

Sorry, never got to it, but pretty much any extra holo fossil cards (in at least decent condition) that you have. and i also like raichu ex, maybe golem ex...how bad are the creases?

birdpoop37 said:
Sorry, never got to it, but pretty much any extra holo fossil cards (in at least decent condition) that you have. and I also like raichu ex, maybe golem ex...how bad are the creases?

I bought a complete Fossil set for $20...most are in at least decent condition. I'm getting a box of Fossil boosters in the next couple days, so I'll let you know what extra holos I'll have.

The creases aren't bad -- you can only see them on the front, not the back, so they aren't deep. The holo EX borders actually hide them well. I can PM you a picture if you want!

Is your Jungle Scyther holo 1st Edition and/or mint? I have several of your wants:
-Mewtwo
-Raichu
-Venusaur
-Zapdos
-Pokemon Breeder
-Clefable (1/64)
-Electrode (2/64)
-Nidoqueen (7/64)
-Jolteon (20/64)

darksoulSP said:
Is your Jungle Scyther holo 1st Edition and/or mint? I have several of your wants:
-Mewtwo
-Raichu
-Venusaur
-Zapdos
-Pokemon Breeder
-Clefable (1/64)
-Electrode (2/64)
-Nidoqueen (7/64)
-Jolteon (20/64)

Scyther is mint, but unlimited. Are you still interested?

I'm interested in your Mewtwo.

Interested in:
Japanese Rocket's Mewtwo
Japanese Lugia Neo Genesis

And do you have english versions of Rocket's Mewtwo and Rocket's Zapdos by chance?

I have:
Cleffa Neo Genesis
Metal Energy Neo Genesis
Recycle Energy Neo Genesis
Umbreon Neo Discovery (13/75)
Umbreon Neo Discovery (32/75) (played condition)
Magneton Neo Revalation
Misdreavus Neo Revalation

LMK if you wanna work out any kind of trade, thanks!

Zangoosed said:
Interested in:
Japanese Rocket's Mewtwo
Japanese Lugia Neo Genesis

And do you have english versions of Rocket's Mewtwo and Rocket's Zapdos by chance?

I have:
Cleffa Neo Genesis
Metal Energy Neo Genesis
Recycle Energy Neo Genesis
Umbreon Neo Discovery (13/75)
Umbreon Neo Discovery (32/75) (played condition)
Magneton Neo Revalation
Misdreavus Neo Revalation

LMK if you wanna work out any kind of trade, thanks!

I DO have an English Rocket's Mewtwo, but it isn't quite mint. I haven't taken a close look lately, but I'll take some pictures for you, as I wouldn't quite call it played, either.

Just throwing it out there for now, but how does this sound: your Recycle Energy, Umbreon 13, and Misdreavus for my Japanese cards and English Rocket's Mewtwo? Let me know/counter/whatever!

Your cards are unlimited, correct?

Yes my cards are all Unlimited.

I like the offer. But . . .

Just took a closer look at my Umbreon #13 and it appears to have a decent size bend in it toward the bottom. Not sure how big of an issue that is, but I could offer Magneton Neo Revelations or something else in its place.

LMK what you wanna do cause I'm sure we can work something out, thanks!

Zangoosed said:
Yes my cards are all Unlimited.

I like the offer. But . . .

Just took a closer look at my Umbreon #13 and it appears to have a decent size bend in it toward the bottom. Not sure how big of an issue that is, but I could offer Magneton Neo Revelations or something else in its place.

LMK what you wanna do cause I'm sure we can work something out, thanks!

Hmm...well, in that case, the two Mewtwos for Recycle Energy and Misdreavus? I don't need the Magneton, anymore -- I'm actually getting at least 2, maybe 3 in.

Is there anything else I could add to get that Lugia from you? LMK

Zangoosed said:
Is there anything else I could add to get that Lugia from you? LMK

I checked your list and I don't really see anything that interests me. Are the Neo cards you listed the only ones you have?

I'm also looking for a holo Fossil Muk. Do you have it?

captain.mongoose said:
Do you have a Blissey DP?

Nope, sorry.

Yes, I have a holo Muk from Fossil. I have almost all of your wants from Base Set thru Fossil except for a couple cards. But alot of them aren't mint condition. The Muk is in decent condition. I'd describe it to be in the same condition that you described for your Mewtwo. Not mint, but not really much wear and tear from play either. LMK what u wanna do thanks!

Zangoosed said:
Yes, I have a holo Muk from Fossil. I have almost all of your wants from Base Set thru Fossil except for a couple cards. But alot of them aren't mint condition. The Muk is in decent condition. I'd describe it to be in the same condition that you described for your Mewtwo. Not mint, but not really much wear and tear from play either. LMK what u wanna do thanks!

Hmm...how about commons or uncommons from the Neo series? Since finding Neo boxes are so difficult, I'm trying to buy an equivalent amount of commons/uncommons. I'm currently behind 414 cards in my Neo binder from my Base/Jungle/Fossil binder, for which I bought booster boxes for the first 3 sets.

My Kingdra NR for your shadowless Machamp? I also have NR Quagsire, NG Flaaffy, Murkrow NR and Magcargo NR, along with a bunch of Skyridge and some shadowless cards if you're interested in any of those.

I'm also interested in the HL Milotic, JPN Lugia and JPN Steelix if you want any of the above.

Collector Don said:
My Kingdra NR for your shadowless Machamp? I also have NR Quagsire, NG Flaaffy, Murkrow NR and Magcargo NR, along with a bunch of Skyridge and some shadowless cards if you're interested in any of those.

I'm also interested in the HL Milotic, JPN Lugia and JPN Steelix if you want any of the above.

Sorry, Collector Don, but I'm going to have to say no on the Kingdra NR for the Machamp. I value Kingdra NR (around a dollar) a lot lower than ANY Machamp, let alone a shadowless one. I think I may be getting one, anyway.

Do you have multiples of the Neo cards? I'm trying to boost my numbers higher. Thanks, but I'm not interested in e-cards or shadowless cards.

Back