• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Raquaza C lvl X, Garchomp C lvl X, Staraptor FB lvl X!! W: UXIE LA, and much more! Have Lots of l

RE: HAVE TORTERRAX, Electivire X, and Magmorter X! And many EXes!

I really want your Electivire X and Lugia SW. Please CML for anything you might want.

I am interested in your Darkrai Lv. X. I have a Cresselia Lv. X for trade, and I can throw in a lot of other stuff for it. Please check out my haves list! http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15183

Sorry, I dont think that I would trade it. I might, because I need Cress X for states, so if I cant get any, Ill come back to you!

Yeah, see, I'm on the Hunt for Darkrai for states, so you and I are in the same predicament! Please keep me in mind!

Cml for Mag Lv.X, Claydol(GE) & Pachirisu(GE) if you live in the states.

RE: HAVE TORTERRAX, Electivire X, and Magmorter X!, Darkrai X, And many EXes!

My:
1 Cresselia Lv.X DP4 JPN
1 Premier Ball
1 Darkrai DP4 JPN (70HP)

for your:
Darkrai Lv.X

?

Or CML for more...

Will you still do my Palkia Lv.X for your Magmortar Lv.X and 3 Strenght Charm? If so pm me asap.

Hey ?man, I only have 2 Strength Charms, but I think I could do that....not confirming anything...

You posted in my thread. How soon is Cresselia Lv.X coming? Would you do that for Gardy X x1 and Gallade x1?

Sorry, I need Cresselia X for a deck..... Anything else for Gardy X or the Gallade???

PokemonPhantom3 said:
Hey ?man, I only have 2 Strength Charms, but I think I could do that....not confirming anything...

2 is fine. PM if its a deal.

RE: H: Palkia X, Many more Lvl. X Lots of GE W: CRESSELIA X AND GARDY X (updated 2/18)

Edit: Updated Haves and Wants!!!

RE: H: Palkia X, Many more Lvl. X Lots of GE W: CRESSELIA X AND GARDY X (updated 2/18)

hey i have
gardy sw
4 windstorms (1 rh) (incoming)(
wasnt
1 paraishu ge
2 tangaroth
lmk of a offer
thanks

cml for palkia lv x, maggy lv x. and possibly cressy x!!
i have 2 gallade, 2 gardy sw, 2 gardy x
btw, what kind of deck are u running? from what ive gathered, ur running a gallade, gardy x, and cressy x deck :p 0.o

Gman:
I really Need your Gardy X!!! I wont trade palkia for it, but I can trade Mag X and other stuff! I also need 1 Gardy SW and 1 Gallade!!! Try to come up with an offer for these 3!!!

P.S did you get your Darkrai X yet???

Back