• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Registeel EX, Sleeves, Garchomp, Garbodor, Bianca W: EP, NV, DEX

RE: H: Jumpluff, Steelix Prime, R/S Top W: BTS, SP, Blaziken FB, Garchomp C, Crobat G

CML for the Jumpluff please.

RE: H: Jumpluff, Steelix Prime, R/S Top W: BTS, SP, Blaziken FB, Garchomp C, Crobat G

Sorry, didn't see anything. Pretty much only looking for my wants right now.

CML for Steelix SF.

and its "Supreme" Victors btw :)

Ha. Good call, I'll have to fix that. Didn't see anything and I don't know how to ship internationally.

KwiksilverT said:
Ha. Good call, I'll have to fix that. Didn't see anything and I don't know how to ship internationally.

Ah. Thats bad. Well I send as enveloped mails and it costs me 2.5 dollars.

CML for
HS Jumpluff
UL Steelix Prime
Noctowl DP
Noctowl HGSS
Any other Noctowls you have.

Blaziken FB X and Machamp X?
If not do you have any of my wants unlisted?

Hey Kwik, I am in need of the 1x Jumpluff and 1x Rare Candy...
Is there ANYTHING you see that you would trade them for?

Sorry, didn't see anything. Have any of my wants unlisted?

KwiksilverT said:
Blaziken FB X and Machamp X?
If not do you have any of my wants unlisted?

Do you have any Noctowls.

I only have one sp radar.. did you not see anything else :( I am really needing the pluff.

Ace - Just the two listed.
Tyler - Yeah, sorry.

KwiksilverT said:
Ace - Just the two listed.
Tyler - Yeah, sorry.

What would you do just for them.

Would you do the Steelix Prime and the 2 Noctowl for one of the X's?

KwiksilverT said:
Would you do the Steelix Prime and the 2 Noctowl for one of the X's?

No I actually have to hold onto them for now.

CML for Moonlight Stadium.

Crobat g?
Interested in anything else or have any of my wants unlisted? If possible I'd like to make this a bigger trade.

3x SP Radar
2x Power Spray

for your Jumpluff HGSS

Back