• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Registeel EX, Sleeves, Garchomp, Garbodor, Bianca W: EP, NV, DEX

RE: H: Jumpluff, Steelix Prime, R/S Top W: BTS, SP, Blaziken FB, Garchomp C, Crobat G

Looking to get some of my higher wants with jumpluff. Do you have any of my other wants?

RE: H: Jumpluff, Steelix Prime, R/S Top W: BTS, SP, Blaziken FB, Garchomp C, Crobat G

CML for the following

YOUR
1x Jumpluff (HGSS)
1x Cynthia's Feelings

KwiksilverT said:
Looking to get some of my higher wants with jumpluff. Do you have any of my other wants?

sorry, I don't know what your higher wants are. Value wise the SP trainers I offered are worth more if you just bought them. What else would you want?

80baby- we tried to come to an agreement on the jumpluff but I think our values are too different.
Tweed - I can get those two trainers for about $1 each so I don't value them that high. My wants are ordered by their priorities. Except for the X's which I put at the end since I don't have much people would trade X's for.

Blaziken FB
Sp radar

for 2x Sableye SF

Don't need the SP Radars anymore. How about for Blaziken FB and 2x Power Spray?

KwiksilverT said:
Don't need the SP Radars anymore. How about for Blaziken FB and 2x Power Spray?

I don't have extra Power spray's... Blaziken FB is normally around $4-5 Sableye's are around $3-4 Can yoou think of anything else?

Want:

Jumpluff
R/S Top

HAve:

1 BTS

PM me!

how about

My
energy gain

for your
RH exploud

I'm interested in:
1x Blastoise [UL]
1x Metagross [SV]

Could you check my list for something you may be interested in? I have some stuff you want, but some are played...

Dooman - I'll get back to you. Have to do some research on shipping to Canada.
Golden - That sounds okay, but would Interested in anything else? I'd like to make it a bigger deal if possible.
Nerdstar - For Crobat G and Energy Gain? Also are you interested in anything else?

KwiksilverT said:
Dooman - I'll get back to you. Have to do some research on shipping to Canada.
Golden - That sounds okay, but would Interested in anything else? I'd like to make it a bigger deal if possible.
Nerdstar - For Crobat G and Energy Gain? Also are you interested in anything else?

I can do throw in a crobat G if you throw in X2 SF lumineon

I suppose I can use Raikou//Suicune

Golden - I only have one SF Lumineon
Nerdstar – How’s this?
My:
Blastoise
Metagross
Raikou/Suicune

Your:
3x E Gain (mint)
Crobat G (mint)
Blaziken FB

Unfortunately not all my E-Gains are mint...

Nvm. They aren't bad at all. It's 95% mint!! It's just a lil dirty that's all. Barely noticeable.

Back