• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with mint older cards and a huge update with a RR box!

cml for uxie x

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with mint older cards and a huge update with a RR box!

z-ch said:
please CML for drifblm (SF).

Is your Regigigas X from the pack?

koolkidkaz: Sure, give me a PM
Everyone else: Sorry, no thanks.

Sorry I'm not collecting any english, let me know if you get a hold of some japanese cards though.

darksoulSP said:
z-ch said:
please CML for drifblm (SF).

Is your Regigigas X from the pack?

koolkidkaz: Sure, give me a PM
Everyone else: Sorry, no thanks.
yes its from the pack. since its a leve x i'll trade for drifblim and for a jirachi RR.

OK. PM me the details please!

cml for your charmander and charmeleon SF

My Charmander SF for your Bronzong MD, Gardevoir SW, and Darkrai MD.

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with SV stuff! H Startaptor FB X, W Luxray GL X, Absol GX

BUMP #2. with SV stuff!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with SV stuff! H Startaptor FB X, W Luxray GL X, Absol GX

CML for Rayquaza C RH?!

Wahaha! TOmmorow! :p

cml for:
STARAPTOR FB LV X
Staraptor FB
Dialga G LV X
Azelf LV X Uxie LV X
rayquaza C

haha it's the guy from the pre-release yesterday who pulled absol g x and blaziken fb x.

CML for:
STARAPTOR FB lv.X​

I have the Absol G Lv X you want. Would you trade it for your Uxie Lv X???

Can you CML for staraptor FB Lv.X? Also do you have any unopened SV sleves?

Zkid: Yeah I know. :p All I want is Absol GX.
SOTH: Staraptor FB X for Luxray GL X?
Shadow: Sorry but no. I'm losing out on more than $20 on that trade...
Brandon: Yes, by SV sleeves are unopened if you are interested. Noting for Starptor, though, sorry.

Back