• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with SV stuff! H Startaptor FB X, W Luxray GL X, Absol GX

I could do a rare and Shiny Yanma for Shiny Milotic...

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with SV stuff! H Startaptor FB X, W Luxray GL X, Absol GX

hnmm...no thanks, what would u do for just shiny yanma?

I have:
x2 Charon's Choice (1 JPN)
x1 Frost Rotom
x6 JPN Rotom forms
x3 Weavile G (1 JPN)
x3 Rampardos PT (1 JPN)
x1 SR Scyther

Interested in your:
Your:
xX SHINY YANMAs

Is there anything I can add to the Shiny Yanma to tradew for Luxray GL X? (I have 2 Yanmas, BTW)

darksoulSP said:
Is there anything I can add to the Shiny Yanma to tradew for Luxray GL X? (I have 2 Yanmas, BTW)

Sorry, the Luxray X is gone...taking that off the list, thanks for the reminder. What about the other cards I suggested?

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with SV stuff! H Startaptor FB X, W Luxray GL X, BTS's

They aren't as important to me as Luxray GL X. :/ DO you have regular Absol G?

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with SV stuff! H Startaptor FB X, W Luxray GL X, BTS's

darksoulSP said:
They aren't as important to me as Luxray GL X. :/ DO you have regular Absol G?

I do not.

Shoot! How about Nidoqueen RR and BTS?

darksoulSP said:
Shoot! How about Nidoqueen RR and BTS?

Yeah, I have some of those. What do you need?

I could do 1 Nidoqueen RR and 4 BTS for Shiny Yanma.

I need a Lucario GL. Can you please cml if you have one? Thanks.

My Lucario GL for your 3 Call energy.

Hahaha wow... I would be ripping myself off soooo much... forget it.

BUMP #1! Getting a SV box soon.

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread: Deal of the Week: My Uxie X, your Flygon X and Flygon RR

I have:
Absol G LV X
Absol G
both english, i want:
Dialga G LV X
Infernape 4 Lv X
Staraptor FB Lv X

lmk if we can work someth out. ;)

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread: Deal of the Week: My Uxie X, your Flygon X and Flygon RR

check me for,
Glaceon Lv.X

Starforce: I could add something with Glaceon for Shaymin Land X and Hippowdon X.

CML for Staraptor X

Back