• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread: Deal of the Week: My Uxie X, your Flygon X and Flygon RR

I'd rather keep the Palkia G, sorry. Anything else you want?

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread: Deal of the Week: My Uxie X, your Flygon X and Flygon RR

All of the Palkia Gs? :(

Bobsasuke: I like Gallade SW, but I can't trade any of the cards you mentioned for it. Anything else you'd want?

darksoulSP said:
All of the Palkia Gs? :(

Bobsasuke: I like Gallade SW, but I can't trade any of the cards you mentioned for it. Anything else you'd want?

Yeah sorry, that's on my list of 3 decks to play. I'm taking them down.

Acting: Sorry! Unfortunately, I don't really need anything from you ATM.
ESP: Do you have Weavile SW?

No sorry. I can throw in a Flygon RR

I have Night Maintenece if you want.

I'm sorry, were you referring to a different thread?

Hm. The thing is Flygon is a Theme Deck pokemon. :/

Maybe we could do Shaymin X, Machamp SF, and a SSU

darksoulSP said:
Hm. The thing is Flygon is a Theme Deck pokemon. :/

Maybe we could do Shaymin X, Machamp SF, and a SSU

I have a Holo one too. Also, the only SSU that I have was from an ex set and was drawn on.

Drat! How about your Landmin X, 1 damaged SSU, and 2 Aerodactyl MD for Absol GX.

darksoulSP said:
Drat! How about your Landmin X, 1 damaged SSU, and 2 Aerodactyl MD for Absol GX.

Lemme check if i have the Aerodactyl.

CML for Blaziken fb

My:
Shaymin Lv. X Land (90% mint)
2 Aerodactyl MD
SSU written on

Your:
Absol G Lv. X

PM to confirm.

YourP1MP said:
CML for Blaziken fb

P1MP: I don't have Blaiken FB, haha! :p Did you mean Blaziken PT?

CML for Flying Pikachu and Thunderjolt Pika as well.

Do you have any older Scyther/Scizor/Gardevoir line cards?

Back