• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread: Deal of the Week: My Uxie X, your Flygon X and Flygon RR

Whos you? Their can be a million yous xD

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread: Deal of the Week: My Uxie X, your Flygon X and Flygon RR

Shining Latios! :p

Its Shining Latios >=(
I got a old Syther thats all.

No it has a diamond symbol must be real old.

What are the attacks on it?

LOL sorry then, CML for Rayquaza C and Staraptor FB

It only knows one attack, Fury Cutter, Flip 4 coins (2 grass energies regiured). Does 10+ 10 damage if 1 heads, +20 damage + 10 if 2 heads, +40 damage plus 10 if 3 heads, and 80 plus 10 if all are heads.

Oh, the neo set one. Unfortunately, that isn't worth a Surfing or Thunderjolt Pikachu. :/

Hey!
I have all the basic holo energy you will ever need.
I need your Infernape 4 LvX and Palkia G LvX.
I'm thinking my 50 holo energy cards (your choice of type) for your 2.

LMK

Shakespeare: I have Electivre FB X, if you are interested.
P1MP: Dorry, I don't need anything from you right now.

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

I am very Interested in your Electvire FB X.
Have something on my list you need?

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

Unfortunately, I just did a trade that involved Electivire with SceptileBlade. :/

I also have Empoleon, Lucario, and Heatran Xs, all from the pack.

I have Garchomp SV holo and a RH Weavile SW i am interested in Staraptor FB Lv. X

Cml for shiftry RR

once our trade is complete, let me know what you can give me for these

Rocket's Scyther- Gym Challenge (English and Japanese) Both Mint/NM
Scyther, Japanese Vending MINT MINT MINT!!! SUPERB CONDITION! (Maybe for a trade, if it's for something I REALLY want but still just a maybe. if you already have it, let me know.)

thanks!

darksoulSP said:
Unfortunately, I just did a trade that involved Electivire with SceptileBlade. :/

I also have Empoleon, Lucario, and Heatran Xs, all from the pack.

Bummer, oh well.

Richkid: I can't fo that for Staraptor, unfortunately.
1Pokemon: I already have the vending machine Scyther, but I could do Shiftry EX (PK) for your Japanese ROcket's Scyther and the vending machine Scyther.

darksoulSP said:
Richkid: I can't fo that for Staraptor, unfortunately.
1Pokemon: I already have the vending machine Scyther, but I could do Shiftry EX (PK) for your Japanese ROcket's Scyther and the vending machine Scyther.

probably not. i don't think i'm going to trade the vending scyther.

how about

Your:
Shiftry ex (NM?)

My:
Rocket's Scyther Japanese

and you can send it in the same package as the other cards you're going to send me. i'll send the rocket's scyther when i get your package. PM to confirm.

thanks!

Back