• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

How about my Jirachi RR and Nidoqueen RR for your 2 Absol G.

1Pokemon: Could you add Weavile SW to make it more even? Thanks! :)

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

o_O Nidoqueen and Jirachi are worth more than you'd think, but I can add some Upper energies if necessary.

How many are you willing to add?

darksoulSP said:
How about my Jirachi RR and Nidoqueen RR for your 2 Absol G.

1Pokemon: Could you add Weavile SW to make it more even? Thanks! :)

how about

My:
Rocket's Scyther Japanese
Weavile SW (some scratches on it) (RH)

Your:
Shiftry ex (i don't really value this card that much, i just want it b'c i don't have it yet)
Erika's Venusaur (Holo)

PM or counter?

Your Dugtrio PT for my Chimecho SV?

1Pokemon: I got a better deal for Shiftry, sorry. Something else I could do for those? I have Rayquaza EX as well.

Ace: I don't really need Chimecho, sorry! :(

how about

My:
Rocket's Scyther Japanese
Weavile SW (some scratches on it) (RH)

Your:
Rayquaza EX
Erika's Venusaur (Holo)

PM or counter?

I'll try and find those cards...

darksoulSP said:
I'll try and find those cards...

cool, do you think you could send it with my other cards, the Charmander and Charmeleon SF? i'll send mine down after i get yours.

also, are they in pretty good condition????

thanks!

Oof! I just sealed the envelope! :/

I can't find the Erika's Venusaur at the moment. Could I add something else instead of it?

darksoulSP said:
Oof! I just sealed the envelope! :/

I can't find the Erika's Venusaur at the moment. Could I add something else instead of it?

what would you want for Cresellia X?

or maybe i could add something for

shiftry ex AND rayquaza ex instead of erika's venusaur?

I just traded Shiftry.

Would you do this?

MY:
1x Gallade SW

YOUR:
1x Infernape SF

LMK!

My charizard G Lv.X for your Azelf LvX?

ThePokemonProfessor: Sure! Gimme a PM! :)
Ace: A tin lv X for a pack lv X? Errrr no thanks! O_O

I have a Prerelease Milotic,Garchomp SV and old Gardevoir, Ralts, and Kirlia cards.I'm interested in your shiny yanma,Shiny Duskull,
Shiny Drifloon and Hitmonchan PT SR.

Which old Gardevoir, Kirlia, and Ralts cards?

Back