• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

do you have any Spec Dark energies or Crobat G? I have a RH BTS

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

I don't really need BTS so much anymore, but I could trade 2 Sp. Dark's for it.

Eevee: Your offer before was pretty insane on my part, as I was trading a ton of secret rares for several old rares and bulk commons/uncommons. Is there something not equal on my part? 2 secret rares for one old rare and a bunch of common/uncommons seem pretty fair to me.

cml for:
Gallade 4 LV X
Alakazam 4 LV X

thanks!!!!!

Acting: Are you interested in buying either of them?

I could do Gallade for $24.

nah, no thanks, im mainly just wanting to trade..so cml please, thank you

There isn't anything on your list that is even to the Xs though. :/

Bump #1! SV stuff!

Hm... There isn't anything I would trade Luxray for, but do I have something I could trade for for you Garchomp C RH?

hey, i have

Gardevoir SW (H)
Gallade SW (H)
Weavile SW (RH)
Rare Candies x 1
Super Scoop Up x 2

I want your LV X's. Haha, yes, i read your post, but let me know what you can do.

thanks

ActingPokemon: Sorry! I just don't need any of those ATM. :/
1Pokemon: Are you interested in reprints? or is it strictly level Xs?

darksoulSP said:
ActingPokemon: Sorry! I just don't need any of those ATM. :/
1Pokemon: Are you interested in reprints? or is it strictly level Xs?

more interested in X's, but make an offer. if you can throw in an x, it'd be good.

thanks

Hi, im interested in these:
Machamp (RF)
Beedrill (GE)
and do you have any leftovers from GE ?
CML please :)

darksoulSP said:
Hm... There isn't anything I would trade Luxray for, but do I have something I could trade for for you Garchomp C RH?

nope see nothing I said that in my trade thread

Hey man, what's up? I have two of the pre-release Kirlia if you need those. I'm kinda interested in Lucario GL.

cml for rayquaza c

Back