• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

Misa: I could do my POP 9 Gible and Gabite for your 2 level max and 2 warp point/

SourMilk: Hey! Yeah I could use Prerelease Kirlia. Maybe that for Lucario GL?

Everyone else: Sorry, but I don't need anything from you ATM! :(

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

Bump #1 of the new week!

can U CML for your Electrivire X ?

CML for Flygon Lv. X, Shiny Yanma and Surfing Pikachu RR, thanks!

Could you CML for Garchomp lvl X? I also have an unlisted RH Gallade and Delta Species Gardevoir (Psy/Metal)

Mongoose: Is there nothing else you would want for your delta Gardevoir?
Everyone else: I'm sorry, there isn't anything else I need.

cml for:

Floatzel GL LV X
Flygon LV X
Alakazam 4 LV X

thank ya!!!!!

hi, i've got these,

Gardevoir SW (holo)
Gallade SW (holo)
Weavile SW (holo)
older Gardevoir, Ralts, and Kirlia

and i'm interested in

Uxie x
Cresselia x
Garchomp x
Snorelax x

let me know what you can do

thanks!

Acting: Do you buy?
1Pokemon: What older Gardevoir/Kirlia/Ralts?

No, the only thing I need is Garchomp lvl X, sorry.

the ones from the ex series. i dont know at the moment. i'll have to check my cards.

CML for FLygon Lv X.

I can trade you Uxie Lv X perhaps.

MY:
Claydol GE
Weavile SW

Your:
Infernape 4 Lv. X

LMK thanks!

Shadow: Would you do Luxray GL X for my Flygon X?
Zangoose: I would have done that, but the new POP leagues are giving them out in time! o_O

How many Primeape SV do you have? LMK! I need one non-RH.

Shoot! I think the only one I have is RH, but I'll go check! :)

Yeah, I can most likely trade you the Lux for the Flygon X. I will have to wait until Sun to decide. Sat is BR and so.....yeah.
Since we have traded before without any problem, can we send same time?

If sending at the same time would make you feel more comfortable, then I am ok with that. You'll knbow by SUnday?

Back