• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

My
Scyther EX - Ruby/Sapphire

Your
Hippowdon Lv X

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W. Weavile SW and Garchomp SV

Yup, sunday. On sat I might get some of the cards I need so....yeah.

Its not that, its just that....Well, you have more refs sure. But we have traded before without problem so you can trust me. And vice versa.

Sprry Cripller, I don't value Scyther EX THAT high. Like around $4

Uh...you didn't have a Primeape SV non-RH?

I also need:

4x Bebe's Search MT or RR if you have them. (They have to be MT or RR.)
3x Roseanne's Research SW

I have, like, 3-5 Scizor MD. I can't remember. :p

I do have Bebe's from RR, I believe 3 or 4.

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W Garchomp SV and other SV holos!

Do you need my Scizor MD x4?

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W Garchomp SV and other SV holos!

If some are RH, sure.

cml for:

Flygon LV X
Alakazam 4 LV X
Floatzel GL LV X

thanks! I have x6 luxray gl...xD

Hey Shadow, have you decided yet?

My:
Pikachu Reprint
2x Gallade SW
2x Roseanne's Research
1x BTS
1x Rare candy

Your:
Floatzel GL X or Infernape 4 Lv.X

LMK or CML and Counter

I am interested in the
Absol G LV.X(prefer eng)
and if you have Absol G.
I have the rare candies you are looking for(3) and 2 Rhyperior SV. Also I PL Empoleon. Please CML for it.

Everyone: Sorry! I can't do that right now! :/

CML for:
Lt. Surge's Jolteon
Lt. Surge's Secret Plan (Holo Correct?)​

Secret Plan is not holo, but I have it non holo and Jolteon as well.

Bump #1 of the week

My: Empoleon PT + ...
Your: Dusknoir FB

LMK or counter

cml for kingdra (LA)

P1MP: How about my Dusk FB for your Empoleon PT and PokeTurn?
A1BY: How many TGIs do you have?

Back