• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W Garchomp SV and other SV holos!

darksoulSP said:
P1MP: How about my Dusk FB for your Empoleon PT and PokeTurn?
A1BY: How many TGIs do you have?

I don't have a PokeTurn. however I do have a Power Spray.
Would that work?
LMK.

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W Garchomp SV and other SV holos!

Do you have Energy Gain? That'd be better ATM.

Yes I do!
Would that be OK?

Yeah that's fine! PM me the details please! :)

Bump #2 of the week

darksoulSP said:
P1MP: How about my Dusk FB for your Empoleon PT and PokeTurn?
A1BY: How many TGIs do you have?
umm i only have 1 powerspray but which TGIs were you looking for?
I might be able to get them

please cml for snorlax x alakazam 4 x Cresselia x Hippowdon x Garchomp x flygon x and gallade 4 x i can also pay cash for some of these i have $20

I can sell you the Snorelax X for $20 if you want.

can you also cml for
Shiny Vulpix
Shiny Duskull
Shiny Drifloon
Shiny Swablu
Electabuzz PT
Scyther PT

Do you have any of these?

3x Energy Pick Ups
2x Super Scoop Ups
4x Memory Berry PT
3x Pokemon Rescue PT
3x Pokédex Handy 910is
Xx Roseanne's Research
Xx Broken Time Space

I have 2 Garchomp SVs

I can trade you 3 Pokedex, 3 Energy Pickups, and something else for your 2 Garchomps.

darksoulSP said:
I can trade you 3 Pokedex, 3 Energy Pickups, and something else for your 2 Garchomps.

Could you do 3 Pokedex and Salamance SF (RH)
For 2 Garchomp SV?

CML for your drapion SF

Your P1mp: Sure! PM me the details and we can combine the trades! :)

Ace: How about your RH Infernape 4 and 1 Call Energy for it?

darksoulSP said:

How about RH Infernape 4 and Regigas FB RH for your Drapion?

How about RH Infernape 4 and RH Mesprit?

darksoulSP said:

Before we combine. I have 2 Gible SV and a Gabite SV
I can throw them in if you want. Perhaps for 2-3 Memory Berry?

Ah no thanks! I'm fine with Gible/Gabite!

darksoulSP said:
How about RH Infernape 4 and RH Mesprit?

Mesprit is gone... Sorry

Back