• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W Garchomp SV and other SV holos!

How abut my Drapion SF and 3 Oak's Visit

For your RH Infernape 4, 1 Call Energy, and 1 Arcanine RR?

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs.W Garchomp SV and other SV holos!

darksoulSP said:
How abut my Drapion SF and 3 Oak's Visit

For your RH Infernape 4, 1 Call Energy, and 1 Arcanine RR?

I wont trade a call energy for it because a call is already worth maybe twice as much. However I can do
My RH Infernape 4, Arcanine RR (which one RH or H, I have both) for Drapion and 1 Oaks

If I add another Oak's, can I get the other Arcanine?

darksoulSP said:
If I add another Oak's, can I get the other Arcanine?

err... no sorry

I have Ralts from EX Dragon Frontiers Holo and another Ralts holo from Power Keepers. CML for other that intrest you. I like Glaceon X and some of your Gym Challenge cards.

Ace: 2?
DJ: No thanks for now. I need to find some Gym stuff later haha. :)

darksoulSP said:
Ace: 2?
DJ: No thanks for now. I need to find some Gym stuff later haha. :)

Ill add both Arcanine if you can add in 8 Basic Dark Energys

hi plz CML for electivire FP lvl x and if u have machiam from SV i would like ot try for that too :D

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs. My Flygon X for your Luxray GL X!

I could do Medicham for your holo basic energies. Lemme know! :)

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs. My Flygon X for your Luxray GL X!

I have Empoleon PT x2.I am interested in your Thunderjolt Pikachu RR and E3 Pikachu Yellow Cheeks.

I only need one now. Is there anything you'd do fo 1?

Would you trade it for Misty's Gyarados?

Sorry, not for Misty's Gyarados. Do you have the Winner ROcket's Scizor? I also like your holo energies.

I have Rocket's Scizor Winner Stamped and nonWinner Stamped.

I could do my TSD, Aerodactyl MD, and Zapdos MD holo for your Blakien FB X and the WInner and non winner Stamped Rocket's Scizors.

Sorry, I traded the Blazekin FB X for TSD already. I just took both off my list. Would you be willing to do my Winner Stamped Rocket's Scizor for your Misty's Gyrados?

Hm... How about Aerodctyl MD, Zapdos MD holo, and Croagunk POP9 for the 2 Rocket's Scizors and your Basic Steel holo?

Well, the thing is I am getting Aerodctyl MD and Zapdos MD holo in a trade. How about my 2 Rocket's Scizor for your Croagunk POP 9 and Misty's Gryados?

Back