• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs. My Flygon X for your Luxray GL X!

CML for cresselia lv. x please :)

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs. My Flygon X for your Luxray GL X!

Hm... Can I add anything to it to trade for Flygon X?

well i didnt really see anything else im interested in atm besides the cresselia,
i can trade
My
landmin x
raichu x
Your
cresselia x
hippowdon x

I'm assuming the Garchomp Lv X is the regular one.

My
Surfing Pikachu
Flying Pikachu
Red Cheecks Pikachu
(all the reprints)
1x Empoleon PT
1x Rhyperior SV

Your
Garchomp Lv X

garachomp MD X you can cml to counter also

Sorry everyone, there isn't anything I need.

Your E3 Pikachu Yellow Cheeks for my Rocket's Scizor nonwinner and winner?

I value the Pikachu a little higher than that. Could you add the Holo energies as well?

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs. My Flygon X for your Luxray GL X

Hi there.

I need your Uxie LV.X and I have Moltres (Reprint) and I could get Articuno and Zapdos for you if you're willing to trade. Check my list for anything else to add up for Uxie LV.X.

Shiny Duskull
Shiny Swablu
Electabuzz PT
Surfing Pikachu RR
Thunderjolt Pikachu RR

CML for these

Please CML for Glaceon LV X. Also how about something else other than the holo energy for the E3 Pikachu?

Rikko145 said:
Shiny Duskull
Shiny Swablu
Electabuzz PT
Surfing Pikachu RR
Thunderjolt Pikachu RR

CML for these

How about my Shiny Duskull and Surfing Pikachu for Time Space Distortion?

Eevee: Nothing for the Glaceon, sorry! You sure you can't throw in the holo energies?

Everyone else: Sorry! Nothing I need ATM! :(

darksoulSP said:
How about my Shiny Duskull and Surfing Pikachu for Time Space Distortion?

Eevee: Nothing for the Glaceon, sorry! You sure you can't throw in the holo energies?

Everyone else: Sorry! Nothing I need ATM! :(
That's a REALLY bad trade!

garachomp(SV), BTS, charizard G X(PACK), Gardenvoir (Ruby and saphire) Gardenvoir(delta species), Scizor(neoDiscovery), empoleon(PT), and 1 holo fighting and phsycic energy

your garachomp(MD) X

CML for any of these:

Lv.Xs:

Staraptor FB
Infernape 4
Dialga G
Palkia G
Azelf
Gallade 4
Dusknoir
Floatzel GL
Machamp
Glaceon
Uxie
Flygon
Absol G
Cresselia
Garchomp

Rikko145 said:
That's a REALLY bad trade!

2 SRs for 1 SR? :/

YourP1MP: Would Starpator RB X fit your deal of the week? I could combine this trade into the 2 already. (sending tonight)

Absol G
Garchomp SV
Roseanne's Research
All SP trainers/Cyrus's Conspiracy RH
Rare Candies
Rhyperior SV
Empoleon PT

I have these. I am interested in X's and Pikachus.

I usualy don't do bulk rares for Xs, sorry.

darksoulSP said:
2 SRs for 1 SR? :/

YourP1MP: Would Starpator RB X fit your deal of the week? I could combine this trade into the 2 already. (sending tonight)
Yes, that's a bad trade, because I am gettin a Shaymin land Form Lv.X, for it, so nope!

Ah ok. :)

Would you do my Surfing Pikachu and Cherrim SF for your 2 Blaziken FB?

Back