• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs. My Flygon X for your Luxray GL X!

It's just, I don't want to trade Misty's Gyarados for them.... >_>

Is there anything else you're interested in?

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, with many Xs and SRs. My Flygon X for your Luxray GL X!

How come you don't want to trade the Misty's Gyrados? Would you be willing to trade your Sabrina Holo and Croagunk POP 9 for the 2 Rocket's Scizors?

THe reason why is I've got another offer for it at League at the moment, as wel as my other Gym cards. o_O

Are there non Gym cards you'd like?

I only need the Croagunk POP 9. Could you let me know if your league deal fall through?

How about my Shiftry EX (PK) for the 2 ROcket's Scizors and the holo steel basic?

No thanks.

CML for Flygon X

CML for Infernape 4 Lv.X

Sorry! There isn't anything I need from you 2 for the cards you wanted.

CML for Flygon Lv.X

not giving you Luxray Gl Lv.X (just saying)

What if I added 4 Bebe's to it for Luxray GLX?

no. maybe if you added md sleeves and 2 victory medals then maybe yes.

I'll do the Luxray GL Lv.X for your Flygon Lv.X! PM me if you want to confirm.

my garachomp(SV) and RH rare candy, staraptor X

your garachomp LV.X

u can cml

Would you be willing to do your Neo Genesis Feraligatr (Berserk Pokemon Power), Ampharos and Croagunk POP 9(throw in) for my Empoleon PL and nonWinner Stamped Rocket's Scizor?

I traded all of the old cards recently at league, sorry! :(

Infernape: Would you do Flygon X for it?

Ampha: Great! But it says your PMs are full...

Everyone else: SOrry! Nothing I need!

garachomp(SV) and absol G and charizard G X your garachomp X??

Regular Garchomp X or Garchomp CX?

Back