• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trades, with many Xs and SRs. Tangrowth X and other PA stuff NEED MO

darksoulSP said:
Any Arceus stuff? I need Spiritombs, Arcues, Charizards, Expert Belts and such.

first arceus prerelease is saturday 4 me

RE: darksoulSP's Trades, with many Xs and SRs. Tangrowth X and other PA stuff NEED MONEY!

Ah ok. Lemme know if you can anything good! :)

RE: darksoulSP's Trades, with many Xs and SRs. Tangrowth X and other PA stuff NEED MONEY!

Hey Im Interested in your Flygon lvl x (if english), and Uxie lvl x (if english).

I have:

Scythe EX R/S
x3 Ralts (RH) EX SS
Kirlia #34 (RH) EX SS
kirlia #35 (RH) EX SS
x4 Gardevoir R/S( 2 holo 2 RH)

LMK what u want to do please can pm if u want to discuss. Also can CML to see if u want anything else.

Thanks.

Sorry, I can't do either of those for old cards. :/

My Shaymin land x for your dialga g x

Ah ok I can do that. PM me the details please! :)

Hey. Since you are in need of money, how much would you want for your Uxie Lv X? And definitely check my list to see if I have any cards that I could add. I know I have 3 BTS unlisted. Thanks!

Do you have any of the Arceus cards?

would you do my Luxray GL Lv.X
Your Flygon Lv.X

I like your Uxie X. I sent you a PM.

I actually don't have any cards from the new set. My friend did just pull a Gengar X today, but idk if I could get it from him.

Ah I can use Gengar. Do you think you can see?

My shaymin X for your Floatzel x and 2x Floatzel GL

RE: darksoulSP's Trades, with many Xs and SRs. Tangrowth X and other PA stuff!

cml for
flygon x
garchomp x

Your Uxie LV X and E3 Pikachu Yellow Cheeks for my Salamence LV X+ something else?

Uxie X is worth more than Sally X.

Ace: I'll think about that

I have from your wants:
Scyther EX - R/S
Scizor EX - UF
2x BTS
RH SP Trainers

I am interested in any of these (highest want to lowest):
Glaceon Lv X
Shiny Duskull
Scyther PT
Charmander SF
(And of course CresseliaX and FlygonX, but not sure if you'd trade those for older cards)

Let me know if we can work something out.

my spiritomb from arceus for a floatzel gl?

CML for Infernape 4 X, garachomp X, and salmence(RF)

Back