• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread: Deal of the Week: My Uxie X, your Flygon X and Flygon RR

Can I stack up a few cards for you Uxie (set up)???

From your wants list I have: BTS, Secret rare Zapdos (SV), Rampardos and some SP cards.

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread: Deal of the Week: My Uxie X, your Flygon X and Flygon RR

CML for Absol G LV. X.

Sorry SHadoworganiod and Ertai, no thanks

ESP: Would youdo my Absol GX, your Flygon X?

Sorry, but Flygon is ENG and Absol is JPN. JPN Absol X is worth 15-20 while ENG Flygon is worth 30-35.

No no no, I have English ABsol GX too! :p

cml for:
Staraptor FB L X
Staraptor FB
Garchomp Lv X

thanks!!!!!

Is that all you want? I like your Absol G, Charizard G, and Garchomp SV.

I am interested in
Palkia G LV.X
Dialga G LV.X
I have 2 roseanne's research,3 rare candies,5 Bebe's Search and unlisted RHs of SP trainers(only Poketurn and Cyrus would have to be replaced)
I would also like to do this trade
My
RH Poketurn
Your
2 non-RH Poketurn

LMK. I also have an unlisted Uxie X but I do want to hang on to it.

darksoulSP said:
No no no, I have English ABsol GX too! :p

Oh ok. lol. How about my Flygon LV. X your Absol G lv. X ENG and Absol G Lv. X JPN?

oh...charizard g's gone....can you make me an offfer, please??

How about my 2 Palkia G for your Garchomp SV and Absol G.

ESP: Ooof! WHat's wrong with just English ABsol G...?

Skipped.
Also I would trade for a JPN Absol G LV.X BTW.

hey darksoul could you cml for
staraptor FB lvx
staraptor FB
Rayquaza C

huh? Okay, I only want these:

Staraptor FB LV X
Staraptor FB
Garchomp C Lv X

....can you make me an offer?

CFOUR: I'll check around and see if I have extra PokeTurns for that trade! :)
Bobsasuke: Sorry, there isn't anything I need ATM. :(

Thanks, also does that mean a no to the other stuff I was looking for?
Thanks.

actingpokemon123 said:
huh? Okay, I only want these:

Staraptor FB LV X
Staraptor FB
Garchomp C Lv X

... can you make me an offer?

skipped....

ok well i do have an unlisted SW GALLADE and im updating tonite so yeah interested at all

darksoulSP said:
How about my 2 Palkia G for your Garchomp SV and Absol G.

ESP: Ooof! WHat's wrong with just English ABsol G...?

Flygon's worth a bit more than the ENG Absol seeing as it performed greatly at Worlds. Plus, you won't get a lot for the JPN one so this is your best chance. I might get talked into throwing something else in.

I'd rather hold on to that Japanese one though. :( Perhaps we could do Absol GX for Shaymin Land X and 3 Palkia Gs.

Back