• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: W:Staff Gibles Gabites RH Calls, RH DCE, and UD Legends! New Japanese Victory Medals!

I want 2 Japanese Victory Medals! One Silver, one gold!

I have a Jpn scizor sf

RE: W:Staff Gibles Gabites RH Calls, RH DCE, and UD Legends! New Japanese Victory Medals!

Is that all? I can't do either for just a Scizor SF... :/

I have a sealed jhoto starter dicebag

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/Dice%20Bag/DiceBag-JohtoStarter.jpg

Here is a photo of the dicebag

I'd do a Victory Medal for it! :)

I won't trade it for just 1 medal sorry

The Medals are upwards of $25+ . The dicebags are about $15ish I'd say. Seems pretty reasonable to me!

CML for DGX and Ape4X

Edit: Post #400!!!

Any RH wants of mine? :)

SoRry, but i think i can get a set of medals for $40

I can get you a set for a little less than that. :)

Can you check my list for you Absol G Lv. X? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, nothing I need from you. :(

Back