• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: darksoulSP's Trade Thread, updated with new RR Prerelease cards

Hm? I'm only trading for Rocket's Scyther and ist Edition Jungle Scyther with my friend... And yeah, I don't need Base 2 Scyther if I have 1st Ed Jungle Scyther, so it's cool.

darksoulSP said:
Hm? I'm only trading for Rocket's Scyther and ist Edition Jungle Scyther with my friend... And yeah, I don't need Base 2 Scyther if I have 1st Ed Jungle Scyther, so it's cool.

You have an active trade with me (you already sent your end), remember?

Oh, I thought we were synching this new trade with the old one. And I forgot Bugsy's Scizor.... :p

darksoulSP said:
Oh, I thought we were synching this new trade with the old one. And I forgot Bugsy's Scizor.... :p

Lol nope, because we already exchanged addresses and all (and assuming you already sent, we can't alter it now). This one is new.

I haven't sent it in yet, sadly. I'm still scraping together the extra money and toploaders, but I could send tomorrow. In that case, I wanted to synch this new deal with the old one together.

darksoulSP said:
I haven't sent it in yet, sadly. I'm still scraping together the extra money and toploaders, but I could send tomorrow. In that case, I wanted to synch this new deal with the old one together.

Hmm, alright, let's do that then. What's the list we're looking at.

Error Scyther
Holo Scyther- Neo Discovery, #46/75
Holo Scizor- Neo Discovery, #10/75
The Rocket's Training Gym- Gym Heroes #104/132
Holo Scyther- Neo Destiny, #55/105
Dark (Holo anyway) Scizor- Neo Destiny, #9/105
WOTC Promo Scyther
WOTC Promo Scizor
Bugsy's Scizor- VS

NON Holo Scyther- Neo Discovery, #46/75
The Rocket's Training Gym- Gym Heroes #104/132
NON Holo Scyther- Neo Destiny, #55/105
Bugsy's Scizor- VS

Okay, well, we already have some worked out I have altered the above to reflect it. The non holos I would add in (1st Ed copies) for $3. The Bugsy's Scizor will only run you $10, making it a total of $19 in cash or cards (with the $6 in cash you were going to send) that we have to figure out.

Ah, I thought you posted awhile back that you had holo versions of those Scythers. I could add in my Mewtwo X pack...

darksoulSP said:
Ah, I thought you posted awhile back that you had holo versions of those Scythers. I could add in my Mewtwo X pack...

They don't come in holo.

Uhh, that's not quite $19. How about your Dialga G Lv. X ($20)? I can throw in another few cards you need.

Err, I can't do Dialga. I might do a deck out of it. How much was Mewtwo again? I can add the rest in $$, as I just got paid.

darksoulSP said:
Err, I can't do Dialga. I might do a deck out of it. How much was Mewtwo again? I can add the rest in $$, as I just got paid.

You should probably take it off your list then. Well, I already have one so I'd prefer to avoid it regardless. How much would I have to add to do Gliscor X and Drapion X? Or would you be willing to add $5 on to Palkia G Lv. X?

Wow, I have NOT updated my list! I traded Palkia and am doing Gliscor, but I could do Drapion.

darksoulSP said:
Wow, I have NOT updated my list! I traded Palkia and am doing Gliscor, but I could do Drapion.

Drapion Lv X and Machamp Lv X?

That is actually IN the deck I am using, although I should be getting one in the mail. Still, I think Drapion is almost worth $19.

Once again, I also have money, although I prefer not to trade it, as I am saving up for an RR box.

darksoulSP said:
That is actually IN the deck I am using, although I should be getting one in the mail. Still, I think Drapion is almost worth $19.

Hmm, not the prices I'm seeing (around 10ish). I forgot that we're merging trades, so there is no $3 shipping on top of it. How about $7 on top of the Machamp?

i have base set pikachu reprint

i am interested in:

Jirachi (RF and Holo)
SP Radar

Sounds like a deal Vespa! I'll PM you the details!

Vile: I really can't do Machamp. As it turns out, it probably won't be coming in the mail, and I need it in my deck...!!

I have Darkrai G, Frost Rotom, Charon's Choice and Charmeleon Reprint of your want's list.
I like Dialga G Lv.X(like everyone else). And do you have any Cyrus's Conpsiracy or Energy Gain?
LMK

Back