• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Running out of B&W Set!! Need 1 Scizor Prime

Could you add the RH Black Belt?

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes (Only for great offers) Need 1 Scizor Prime

I don't have it anymore... BUMP!!!!!

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes (Only for great offers) Need 1 Scizor Prime

Can you check my Sales thread for the 2x Zone Primes? Thanks!

I like the Victory Medal and the Play Mat. Please remember, I am kinda hesitant to trade them...

Also, do you have any RH Pokemon Collectors?

Which playmat? I have a couple. And I do not have any RH Collectors.

Witch ones do you have again? Also, what's in eight days?

lol. Born This Way comes out tomorrow, and that status was a week ago. I just forgot to change it.

I have Ultraball, Greatball, and Pokeball.

have that scizor prime your looking for interested in full art zekrom and full art reshiram can you check this list to see if we could work something out
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=940642

I don't want to trade anymore, I need the Seeker and don't need the RH Poké Turn anymore.

Mudkip. Oh yeah, unlisted, would you happen to have any of my wants?

J Green. I kinda like Machamp Prime and the Scizor Prime and Kind of the RH BTS. Also, do you have any of my wants?

Hagane. That's fine, do I have anything you like for the RH Rotom UD (RH is $0.50)

No, thanks.

If you were to add something, I could trade you my Pachisu. :(

I have 1 Scizor Prime and 1 RH Skarmory. I want your 2 Zekrom FA and your Pachirisu. Please CML for anything else.

Will you do this:

My, Pachisu + Something Small

Your, 2 RH Rare Candy, RH Skarmory, RH Rotom UD

I can't trade the Rare Candys actually, so could it be your pachirisu for my Skarmory RH and Rotom UD?

This is the deal:

My Pachrisu

$6.00

Your Rotom UD RH + Skarmory UD RH

$1.00

You would have to add some stuff. Or that woudn't be fair.

I can't trade the Rare Candys, that's the only reason I don't trade them. Please choose something else I could add.

Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

I have almost all the stuff you want unlisted, but I can't trade them. However, if you replace my candys with the non-RH ones, I hope you accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back