• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes (Only for great offers) Need 1 Scizor Prime

I also have 50 sealed black yugioh sleeves i know you wanted white or pink but just throwing that out there....I am willing to trade the rh bts but it has been played so you know....i have most of your wants but non holo as i am looking to upgrade as well lol I could something with machamp prime scizor and rh bts for full art reshiram full art zekrom and maybe a couple of lesser value primes like absol and gatr?
using troll and toad that would bring both our ends to roughly 32

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes (Only for great offers) Need 1 Scizor Prime

Sorry for the late reply, but I have 1x RH Pokemon Communication and x2 RH Judge.

CML for x1 Electrivire HS Triumphant Stamp.

SORRY GUYS, I WAS AWAY AND NOW I AM BACK.

Infernape101. I can do my 1-2-1 klinklank b/w your Yanmega Prime. LMK Thanks!

Slick. I PMed you.

Mudkip. Could you make an offer maybe?

Drummer. I will CYL

J-Green. Alright, I am now good on sleeves. But, I do need the Scizor Prime, can you re offer please?

Hagane. 0_0 I really need those RH Pokemon Collectors!!!!! If you have them, I will..I will...Trade alot for them. I really need them.

Do you still have the Magnezone Prime? Do you still need Scizors?

I can do...
My:
1x Scizor Prime
4x RH Sp Metal Energy

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime

LMK!

2x RH Judge
1x Playmat Ultraball/Greatball
1x Pokemon Communication RH
1x RH Skarmory CoL

for your

2x Zone Prime? LMK...

I'll check your wants over again to see if I have anything else.

i could do
my scizor prime mint
the rh bts you wanted played
your full art zekrom black backround x1
absol prime x1

~Xatu~. I might be getting the Scizor Prime. . . But what do you see for the x4 RH SP. Metals?

Mudkip. Sorry, no thank you. I was looking to trade some of the Magnezones for things like RH Pokemon Collectors... Sorry.

J-Green. Do you have any RH Pokemon Collectors? I would trade a lot for that If you were to have one. . . :) Please LMK. Thanks! Also, do you have any RH SP. Metal energys? Or Holo normal Metal energys?

I'm only really interested in your Magnezone Prime. LMK if you need Scizor Primes, I'm your guy :D

sorry no rh collectors i am trying to upgrade mine as well :( no rh special metals but have lots of regulars...i have holo special and regular darks tho...

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes.Need 1 Scizor Prime

Do you have any bulk? If so, how much?

J-Green. Oh, so what did I want again from you? (This thread was just bumped up to the top, and I didn't realize that anyone else Posted on this. Sorry)

~Xatu~ Ok, I really needed those RH SP. Metals...But that's OK.

DarkVoid. I'm not really willing to trade bulk, sorry.

Well, my offer of

My:
1x Scizor Prime
4x RH Sp Metal Energy

Your:
1x Magnezone Prime

is still good - at least you'd get your energy and a spare Scizor Prime that you can trade out to someone else...

IDK if I trade the RH Collectors... How much do you value them?

CML for

x1 Magnezone Prime
x1 Zekrom FA (Black backround)
x1 Zekrom FA (Gray backround)
x1 Glaceon X

~Xatu~. I will LYK if I want to do that.

Drummer. No thank you.

Hagane. Well, the Non Holo ones are $4.00, so, MOST of the time, I just double the value of the Non Holo version, but since they are kinda rare to get, I would say they are worth around $10.00/$11.00. Don't you think?

Glaceon. I didn't see anything I needed ATM. Sorry. If you happen to have any of my Big Wants unlisted, please LMK.

you were interested in machamp prime and scizor prime and rh bts i was interested in your full art reshiram and zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back