• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes. Need Stuff

CML for ability boar

i have something really unique for ya. i found a vulpix that is BS2 and yet...it still has the error

Cool! I need it! I will CYL. Also, could I have a link/Pic of it? I don't think I have it. :)

First off, do you have any of my wants unlisted? (Besides the Vulpix :) )

^i wish lol

i do have some unlisted stuff like steelix prime

What else do you have? *Please let it be full RDL* <---(Inner head thought :) ) So, no to the vulpix Misprint Pic/Link?

umm ill see what i can do...ill try it on my phone and if it works ill PM ya

edit: now that i look...the PB scan of the BS2 vulpix has the error...maybe its not an error and they just kept it that way :p. and now that i look at another card that isnt true...all the rest are __ HP while vulpix is HP __ but here is the scan...my camera sucks lol vulpix sandshrew for comparison very interesting....

Very interesting...I like it though. What else do you have unlisted?

Xx amounts of PONT lol. umm lots and LOTS of older none meta stuff. Holo's blah blah blah (should really just list everything and i mean EVERYTHING)

Everyone should, It takes a long time though :) Also, do you have any Bulk Cards? (Over 1,500)

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes, Flareon*, Suicune* {W} RH Pokemon Collectors!

i do but i dont want to trade bulk. ship is to much for me

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes, Flareon*, Suicune* {W} RH Pokemon Collectors!

If you have enough, I could help you on shipping.

^no thanks :D

I could add other Pokemon Cards. (Good ones)

what else ya want for the ability boar?

I'm sorry, I like the Vulpix and that's about it. :(

would you do

1 ciniccino

my

error vulpix

No thank you. I would have liked to do a bigger trade.

I have from your Wants:
{~} Base Vulpix Wizards 2000
{~} Platinum Vulpix Reverse Holo
xX Some deckbockses (CML)
xX Some sleeves (CML)
1x Platinum Booster Pack SEALED
1x Luxray GL (throw-in if big enough trade)

I may have some more Vulpixes you need so I'll check.

Please CML for your:

Espeon ex {Gem mint}
Umbreon ex {Gem mint}
x1 Zekrom FA (Black backround)
x1 Zekrom FA (Gray backround)
x1 Feraligatr Prime (Pack)
x1 Lugia Legend Full
x1 Suicune Entei Legend Full
x1 Absol Prime
x2 Zoroark (No promo, one is RH)
x1 Reshiram FA

It's a lot of cards, but hopefully we can work something out (mainly going for the Legends & Absol Prime).

I very much like:

60 Green Player's Choice Sleeves USED in VERY GOOD CONDITION (minimal frays)
60 White KMC Sleeves USED in VERY GOOD condition (minimal frays)
x2 Alph Lithograph 4 TM
All of the Vulpixs
Pack of Platinum
x2 RH Junk Arm

Please LMK what you would like to do. Also, did the Strike ever happen?

Yeah, but it's radiating from Winnipeg so the mail blockage hasn't happened here yet. Both my friends got mail and they both live in the same area.

The White KMC Sleeves are gone unfortunately. I actually have these really shiny sleeves that aren't fit for tourney use, but they're fun to blind people with. I may be able to send you a pic later if you'd like. If you'd be interested in non-tourney-legal sleeves, please LMK.

I also have no more Junk Arm RH.

I have yet to check extra Vulpix's but I'll LYK later tonight. For now, just tell me your preference for sleeves (legal use or not). Thank!

my:
rh collector
sh vulpix sh6
hl vulpix

your:
magnezone prime

lmk or counter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back