• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes, Flareon*, Suicune* {W} RH Pokemon Collectors!

Okay, so I also have Vulpix Legendary Collection NH MINT. Need it?

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes, Flareon*, Suicune* {W} RH Pokemon Collectors!

CML for Magnezone Prime. I have Zekroms FA, Reshirams FA and 1 Serperior RH unlisted. I also have a Bouffalant Revenge.

My
RH collector
RH skarmory x4 2ud 2 col

your
flareon star

Hikikomori-san. I like the Green Sleeves the most, and I do need those Vulpixs BTW. :) Can you offer?

Drummer. I will re-offer:

My Emboar B&W #20

Your: RH Pokemon Collector, RH Vulpix PL SH

Hagane. I will Check.

Konter. No thank you.

When you check please say.

cml for something SMALL then? It is already more then even

Hagane. I only really like the RH Rotom UD. Sorry.

Konter. How much do you value each of the cards?

Ok, no problem.

My:
x60 Green Player's Choice Sleeves USED in VERY GOOD CONDITION (minimal frays)
x2 Alph Lithograph 4 TM
x1 Vulpix Legendary Collection NH
x1 Vulpix WOTC 1999-2000 50 HP correction
x1 Vulpix PL RH
x1 Pack of Platinum
x2 RH Junk Arm

Your:
x1 Suicune Entei Legend Full
x1 Absol Prime
x1 Zoroark RH
x1 Reshiram FA

Please LMK or counter, thanks!

^^^ Can you give me your 'Sentimental' value on each of the things I want from you, and the things you want from me?​

My:
x60 Green Player's Choice Sleeves USED in VERY GOOD CONDITION (minimal frays) - $3?
x2 Alph Lithograph 4 TM - $10 each
x1 Vulpix Legendary Collection NH - $0.25
x1 Vulpix WOTC 1999-2000 50 HP correction - $5+? honestly I'd value this quite a bit....
x1 Vulpix PL RH - $0.50
x1 Pack of Platinum - $3?

Your:
x1 Suicune Entei Legend Full - $15
x1 Absol Prime - $6
x1 Zoroark RH - $5
x1 Reshiram FA - $10

LMK?

The skarmory at about 1 each and the collector at 15. and the flareon at about 18-20

Can I take out the FA Resh, and you take out one Alph? You value them the same

Konter. The RH Pokemon Collector is that much?

I'd rather get the FA Resh too... I could take out both Absol Prime & Zoroark RH from your end and Alph 4 from my end?

yes, they are hard to find

Do you still need Scizor Prime?

Sorry this took so long.

Hikikomori-san. How about I keep the FA Resh out and you keep the 1 Alph and Pack of Platinum.

Darkvoid. No, I good on them now. Also, if you still have any Shaymins (UL) please LMK what you see for them.

Konter. Oh, I already have an offer for one where they value it at $10...So, I'm gonna have to pass. Sorry.

Bump. Bump.

My:
Alakazam * CG NM x1
Ursaring Prime UL x1

Your:
Flareon * PK 95% mint x1

LMK!

Can you throw something in? (Maybe out of my wants) If you like any of my EX Pokemon I could do two of them, (Depends which ones, not the crappy ones. :) ) So, please LMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back