• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes.Need 1 Scizor Prime

OH yeah! I just need the Scizor Prime now. . . What would you like for it? Also, I think you might have to have a Reputation Thread before trading. . . IDK. You might want to ask though. Just so you do get a warning. :)

oh i have one just havent figured out how to put in as my signature yet lol here it is
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95621
can you do a full art zekrom and maybe a zoroark? i also just got 3 rh dces that i would be willing to down grade on for the right offer :)

I'd prolly do that... But Could you throw in x3 RH DCE if I put some other stuff in?

My scizor prime
Your
2 sableye
1 pachirisu col

Or

1 Uxie X

PLMK thanks!

@richkid50000. I'll do x2 Sableye and the Pachirisu CoL. So, deal. PM me. If you need x4 Sableye or more, I could give you x4 Sableye for it. Just PM me. :)

i would need 3 hgss replacements for sure to do it and then im still interested in that full art reshiram and could you tell me if you have any of these unlisted? pop fire energy, pop electric energy, rh seeker, victory medal... this is off the topic a little but what do you value the zekrom with grey backround?

I have x1 Pop Fire and Electric. 1 RH Seeker (Not really willing to trade though) and I value the RH Zekrom at around $12.00/$13.00.

do you want to just do the first trade then? because for me to trade the rh dces i would need the 3 replacements and prob full art reshiram and rh seeker and i doubt you would want to do that

You need the Scizor Prime again? How about the RH Energies?

My original offer of a Scizor Prime and 4x SP Metal RH for your Magnezone Prime?

J Green. I don't really need the Scizor Prime anymore, sorry. But, I stll need the RH DCE's Can you offer?

Xatu. I'm good on the Scizors ATM. (Thanks to Richkidd50000), but, I still need the x4 RH SP.Metals.

I have a couple of offer on the rh dces so it would have to look like this
using troll and toad prices.. i know their prices are not perfect but just used as a guideline
my rh dce x3-45
your full art zekrom-10
full art reshiram -12
3 regular hgss dce x3-15
rh seeker- 8
i felt that they have the dces priced high and they actually have FA zekrom at 7 and FA reshiram at 10 so i raised them to last weeks values of 10 and 12 thats more fair... again im not sure if you are will to trade all this but i had to give up the same trade value for them so its hard...we could switch out that rh seeker for holo energy if thats makes it easier but lmk what you think

Sorry, but I just don't want to trade my RH Pokémon Collectors, they are very rare and I like to keep my deck as RHed as possible.

J-Green. Sorry, I would be loosing most of my trade stuff. I can't do that. :(

Hagane. :( I really needed those. . . If you needed, I could give you x3 Non Holo Pokemon Collector (One Trainer Kit) for one RH Pokemon Collector.

No thank you. I don't need Scizor Primes anymore.

I see... Well, I still have the 4x RH Sp Metal energy.
Of the things I have that are on your Wants list, I have the energy and the Scizor Prime.
Of the things you have that I want, I would like the FA Zekrom (doesn't matter which, preferably the cheaper one to make trading easier), FA Reshiram and the Magnezone Prime.
I do have other Primes as well, just let me know which one you need and I'll let you know if I have some available to trade.

EDIT: Could you possibly update your Wants list? That way I can see what you're interested in and make a trade a little more efficiently. Thanks! :D

I'm not needing Pokémon Collector actually, so I won't trade. Sorry.

I've got a RH CoL Skarmory, and a Scizor Prime. CML for some more, but I am interested in Zone prime. Thanks!

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes. Need Stuff

Xatu. I just updated. :)

Hagane. *Sigh*

Zephlim. I am good on the Scizor Primes now, but I do need that Skarmory. I also like BW Secret Rare Pikachu and the Gengar Prime.

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes. Need Stuff

Bump. I just got a Ability Emboar if anyone wants it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back