• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

^-^H x2 Mewtwo EX FA & Full set of ND! W x4 FA Terra's & RH Terra (The Deck) stuff^-^

How was your Trade with me.

• Good

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes, Flareon*, Suicune* {W} RH Pokemon Collectors!

If I throw in Feraligatr Prime x1 and some Vulpix HGSS, COL and Ninetales HGSS, COL, could u add Sneasel EX x1 and Umbreon UD x1:)???
Sorry, don't have anymore of your wants:(

LMK!

Thanks!

RE: Updated!!! Have Magnezone Primes, Flareon*, Suicune* {W} RH Pokemon Collectors!

CML for a Zekrom.

Sorry it took so long for me to reply.

My:
x60 Green Player's Choice Sleeves USED in VERY GOOD CONDITION (minimal frays) - $3?
x1 Alph Lithograph 4 TM - $10 each
x1 Vulpix Legendary Collection NH - $0.25
x1 Vulpix WOTC 1999-2000 50 HP correction - $5+? honestly I'd value this quite a bit....
x1 Vulpix PL RH - $0.50

Your:
x1 Suicune Entei Legend Full - $15
x1 Absol Prime - $6
x1 Zoroark RH - $5

Like this then? LMK if this offer is still available, thanks.

~DarkraiK.O. Can you just add the Ninetales? If so, PM me.

~Glaceon. I like the Mew Primes and the B&W Packs. If they are weighed, I don't want them.

~Hikikomori-san. Sorry for all of the changes but could you do this:

My:
x60 Green Player's Choice Sleeves USED in VERY GOOD CONDITION (minimal frays) - $3?
x1 Vulpix Legendary Collection NH - $0.25
x1 Vulpix WOTC 1999-2000 50 HP correction - $5+? honestly I'd value this quite a bit....
x1 Vulpix PL RH - $0.50
x1 Alph Lithograph 4 TM - $10 each

Your:
x1 Suicune Entei Legend Full - $15
x1 Zoroark RH - $5

They are both around $20.00, right? I think the math is right.

PM'ed u Techdeck:)

EDIT: changed mind. if u could take away sneasel ex and replace Flareon * with suicune * I would be WELL happy.

SO:

MY:
ALakazam * CG NM x1
Ursaring Prime UL M x1
Feraligatr Prime M x1
Ninetales COL or HGSS x1
= $34.56

YOUR:
Suicune * x1
Sneasel EX x1
Umbreon UN x1
= $35.07

TrollANDToad prices:)

Are you ok with your side of the trade being 60 cents more???
Please LMK!

Thanks!

Hi!
I have:
1x RH Vulpis MT (NM/M)
2-3 RH Sp. Metal Energy (RR)
(I also have 4x Dice w/ 12 sides)( LMK if you want a pic of them)

Do you have any of my wants?

Not weighted.

2 packs
lux gl
RH skarmory

for Zekky?

Hmm, unfortunately I'd have to value the Green PC sleeves a bit lower now. I've re-examined them and they're actually quite used. Not to the point where the sleeves look used, but the transparent cover looks smudged in some places from wear and use. Please LMK if you're still okay with this.

~DarkraiK.O. Could we just stick with the Flareon*?

~Mina. Sorry. I have all of that stuff now. Sorry.

~Glaceon. I only need the Packs now...How many for would you do for the Zekky?

~Hikikomori-san. Would you happen to have a working camera to to a photo of them?

Sure. We can stick to Flareon.

SO:

MY:
Alakazam * CG NM x1
Ursaring Prime UL x1
Ninetales x1 is COL and x1 HGSS reverse rare (need to check how many I have of Nintales, one is reverse rare)

YOUR:
Flareon * x1
Sneasel EX x1
Umbreon UN x1

PM me if this is OK and you would like to finalize the trade:):):):)

CML for Gengar Prime

No more than 3.

DarkraiK.O I actually just received a Alakazam* Sorry. But, I REALLY need the RH Ninetales.

Glaceon. That would STINK on my end. . . . . . .

sorry id only like the magnezones.

How many Shaymin UL do you need?

CML for Zekky FA grey, Mew EX, and both Cinccino.

~SS

Don't really need anything for your list except Umbreon UD x1 Can u offer please?

Dark Void. Just one really.

Darkrai. I could give you Sneasel ex for the RH Ninetales.

Shinyshinx. Dude!!! I REALLY need that Umbreon* POP5! I can't believe that you have it!!! Please offer.

Could you CML for 1-2 Magnezone Primes. Not sure if you're interested, but I have a Vulpix SH6 that's in played condition. It's not to bad, but it definitely shows signs of being riffle shuffled on the back of the card. Let me know if you find anything you need. I would like to trade for at least one Megnezone if possible, thanks.

My offer:

My:
x2 Ninetales, 1 is HGSS (rare reverse), 1 is COL (non holo rare).
x3 Vulpix COL (throw-in)

Your:
Absol Prime TR x1
Charmander SF Reprint x1
Umbreon UD x1

Check trollandtoad for prices. I was pretty shocked when I saw Ninetales HGSS reverse (mine is mint) is worth $7.10! The other Ninetales (COL(Mint)) is about $4.00.

LMK:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back