• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H68

Responses for Anthony G, kashmaster, and JWittz

Hi everyone!

I am trying to figure out what I can get for my Gallade 4 LvX -- I am pretty darn sure I want to trade it... just don't know for what yet...

Anthony G - I will CYL and let you know... it may take a few days since other offers are coming in for the gallade 4 LvX

kashmaster - I will hold off a while before letting you know

JWittz - I PM'd you. Hmmm... Uxie plus Palkia G/Dialga G... very interesting...

A lot of others --- I have posted in your threads with offers for your Floatzel GLs --- my son pulled a Floatzel GL LvX and I'm hoping to get him 3 Floatzel GLs to compliment it...

Thank you!

- Hypno68

RE: Have Gallade 4 LvX, Charon's Choice, and 16 RR Rares - Want 3 Floatzel GL

The thread's up: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=54130

--check it out and pm me with what you're lookin at!

cml for uxie lv x, and magnezone lv x

i have 2x dialga g and 1x palkia g unlisted

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

when you get a moment can you please check my list for the following:
Porygon Z Lv X
Froslass GL
Rhyperior 4

thanks. and pm me with any offers

I have Froslass GL. Want Shiftry and a Trainer maybe and possibly Gallade E4 Lv.X. CML.

dmaster out.

CML for Charon's Choice or Gallade 4X. LMK if you want to trade for either or both of those cards!

Hi ^_^

I have the 3 Floatzel you are looking for. I need your Charon's Choice and the Gallade 4 Lv.X.

I need the Lv.X the most. LMK

JWittz, Coach 4312, DarkJawa, darksoulSP, d Master432, Mudkip, and team overdose

I am still trying to figure out what I am looking for when I trade away my Gallade 4 LvX - Right now, it's kind of up-in-the-air... (If someone wanted to help me out and make an insane offer, I'd be much obliged! (lol)

JWittz - I will CYL and let you know... it may take a few days since other offers are coming in for the gallade 4 LvX & I am not sure what I'm looking to get out of it (your Uxie plus___ is a really great start - thank you!)

Coach 4312 - I am trying hard to concentrate on getting 3 Floatzel GLs and getting rid of Gallade 4 LvX --- after the dust settles, I'll try to get back to you on Uxie LvX and Magnezone LvX - sorry for the delay

DarkJawa - I didn't see anything, sorry. As I mentioned above... I'm really trying to concentrate on Floatzels "in" / Gallade 4 LvX "out" ATM

d master342 - sorry... I'm not really looking for Froslass GL -- did you mean Floatzel GL?

darksoulSP - I'm waiting on some info from another trader... I am hoping to PM you soon.

Mudkip - I PMd you... I am hoping to get some info from you soon

team overdose - I did not see anything - sorry.

Thank you everyone!

- Hypno68

No problem Hypno, let me know when you can trade! :p

Yeah, I meant Floatzel GL. Stupid dyslexia.

dmaster out.

Heya~ CML for Charon's Choice please! Thanks!

RE: Have GALLADE 4 LvX and 16 RR Rares ~-~ Want 1 Floatzel GL

can you give me a price for each rare you have multiples of, you have up there? i know its tiring,but please can you? thanks

Do you still want my floatzel GL? CML for more for your Gallade 4 lv X

Have -
call energies (how many do you need ?)
palkia G / dialga g ( ^^^same)
Floatzel gl holo x2

cml http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93766

Im interested in the regi sleeves and gallade 4 lvx

Sorry -- Gallade 4 LvX is GONE

Hi everyone -- just to let you know... I am very close to completing my trade which involves me sending away my Gallade 4 LvX. I wish I had more to go around - "thank you" to everyone who expressed an interest.

Now... onto some responses...

kevkev77777 - sorry, not enough time to list prices... (and please remember... I do not have the best prices on PokeBeach... I generally prefer to trade)

darksoulSP - Thank you for your patience and understanding. Charon's Choice and Gallade 4 LvX are now both gone... I'm sorry it didn't work out between us this time, but I'm really hoping that we get a chance to trade in the future sometime.

d master342 - I am still looking for 1 Floatzel GL, but I think I'm close to closing a deal on one. If it's OK... I'll just leave it at that and hopefully we can trade sometime in the future.

Dionashi - Charon's Choice has been traded - sorry...

kashmaster - Hi! I didn't skip you... I am posting-updating-posting-updating, etc. sometimes my internet connection goes out and I don't want to lose too much. So... Claydol, huh? Honestly, I'm down to 4 and that's right at my "comfort level" (I support 5 people's decks - me, my son, my cousin, my nephew, my buddy) -- 4 Claydols is usually a good number to cover 5 decks. With that said (pause, to update) --- I can consider trading away 1 or 2 of the Claydols... I would definitely trade them away once PUSA lets us know that GE will be rotated out! --- MORE INFO --- Yes, I can trade 2 of them... but since I'm down close to my comfort zone, I value them highly and would only trade them for... say... LvXs (Your LA Pixie LvXs are looking pretty nice -- would you 1-to-1 any of them for a Claydol?)

mr.619 - Gallade 4 LvX has been (or rather... will very shortly be) traded - thank you for your post nonetheless.

phoenixback4fire - How about MY Regigigas Sleeves for YOUR Floatzel GL and 1 Call Energy? If you have an interest in this, please PM me. Thank you.

Infmach - I didn't see anything for DuskyX. Thanks for your post! (By the way... Nice Avatar!)

Whew! (Half an hour later...) I think that's everybody...

Thanks again for your interest in my trade thread!

- Hypno68

Back