Halloween is coming!!!

RE: Halloween is coming!

this year i'll be a drunk.... great costume huh..?!
i'll go to a halloween party...

Whenever I go trick or treating, people sometimes leave a box of candy on their front porch. I take a hand full, others the whole box.

I'm going to a Halloween Arceus Prerelease (If you dress up you get an extra pack), to a Harvest Festival at my church, and Trick-or-Treating. All as Riley (From Iron Island, gives you the Riolu egg in the game)!

I'll be going to a party with friends. As well, we'll be going around the block scaring children!

I'm dressing up as Rua/Leo from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

We all know what's gonna happen if I run into a kid in one of those Yugi costumes.

Shadowwiidragon said:
Be a hobo.^ Goes great with looking drunk.
that seems to be a good idea dude... i will try to get some old clothes, and
if i can, i will post some photos.

hey you guys should post your costume photos too! pretty funni, don't you think?
xp

Where's the love for Gaga? D:

You need a straight blonde wig. A revealing outfit. And matching shoes. :3

Or if you make a haunted house call it "Haus of Horrors". ;P

Medaforcer said:
Changed my mind! Me and my girlfriend are going to be RED and BLU team spies.

tf2spy1im3.png

Epic win. I was considering dressing up as the Scout, but I'll probably be at my girlfriend's house that night and it's not as fun since they're not gamers...

Instead I'll probably walk around carrying baby dolls and be "abstinence-only sex education".

We've had a change of plans. The Kirby costume turned out to be too much work, so I'm going as some gothic punk. BD

Shadowwiidragon said:
It's raining today on Halloween!!! :(

For us. Luckily, it's supposed to be late at night, where people should be at home.

LOL, so you know how the Redskins have been failing this season? I live in Skins area, and I'm going to be some fan with a paper bag over his head.

Next year I'm planning to be Sora "Halloween Form" from Kingdom Hearts which I'm still making.

This year... I'm being the same thing kind of. I won the costume contest twice because of how intensely bloody/gore there was to it. I'll send pictures soon.

I'm going trick or treating btw.

I saw most of my friends during trick or treating.

I dressed up as....Ash...

Back