Happy Birthday, WPM!!!!

RE: Happy Birthday, WPM!

omg WPM. you are learning the first 2 sets of characters way different than i did in Japanese 1. we had 5 hiragana a night to study. then right before winter break, my teacher said "oohh, guess what? when you get back, we get to learn another alphabet!" we were like "great..." it really wasn't hard though. but learning a whole chart over the weekend? ouch. of course i am taking Japanese in high school while you are taking it in college.
We learn Kanji now. i know about 130 kanji. My teacher wants us to learn kanji that isn't even required. it's annoying because she doesn't teach us the stroke order. she just like (in an asian dialect) "you betta know dees kanji for your test. i will show them all time!" lol.

cool cake btw! i hope you can eat it soon! makes me want some just looking at it.
i wonder what your wish is...maybe, it's to live in japan and make pokemon movies? XD

Water Pokémon Master said:
All the cool kids are born in October. :D

Thats right, though I can't be called a "kid" anymore. Yesterday was my 35th birthday. YES I am old and still play Pokemon and video games!

Lol Bangiras gave you a surpise present WPM. :D That cake does look delicious. ;F Sorry you can't eat it. Good luck in your classes and your future goals. At least you have goals. x_x

dmaster out.

Absolutely take advantage of all connections and offers that come your way! It would be a dream to work on Pushing Daisies, even if just as a PA.
I've done a couple of small independent films here in Wisconsin, but I know people out in L.A. if I ever find my way there someday.
All the luck in the world to you, but it sounds like you're doing phenomenal already! :)

I highly doubt you'll be able to successfully translate a WHOLE pokemon cards after this course is you're still only up to Learning katakana and hiragana!!!!

What do you mean "still only up to?" We're supposed to essentially have learned two Japanese alphabets in 2.5 weeks. At that rate, how fast will we be learning other things?

Water Pokémon Master said:
All the cool kids are born in October. :D

LOL. I am pretty cool here and recognized well. I was born on Valentines day though.:)

This is very late but, happy birthday WPM! I just had to say that.:p

The show Dexter is why I get asked if I am a murderer a a lot. Haven't seen it but heard it is good and either eay it would be an awesome job. So good luck.

Happy Birthday Water Pokemon Master !!
srry im late about that :(
better late than never :)

good luck in college! and Happy Birthday too :D (a TAD bit late) Im only in the 8th grade, but I love working with film, and its really cool that you do too. thats awesome!

PokemonPhantom3 said:
good luck in college! and Happy Birthday too :D (a TAD bit late) Im only in the 8th grade, but I love working with film, and its really cool that you do too. thats awesome!
yeah i'm also a tad bit late to say happy birthday >_< right when i was posting it my computer died on me :(, so happy birthday! and i'm only freshman and film is possibly the best and most fun area to take wing on. I was a film director at my school for two years (junior High) and it was the most fun i've actually ever had in a school class. Search on youtube "RVCS Live" these are our creations :p

Happy belated birthday... I wished oyu a happy b-day in the other thread so yar...

Anyways, I wish you loads of success in whatever you try to do in the future, good life in life and your stay at Uni.

Back