Pokemon Hardest Pokemon to catch in the wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alazzakazam

War Games Elite #1
I was just wondering what some peoples hardest pokemon was to catch in the wild!/(or find)JUst post your coment here!

I find it easy to find things as I just slap a Sweet Scenter on my team and activate it. But it took me a little while to get Tauros and Ralts. I found a Seedot before getting a Ralts.

The hardest for me was Latias on my Saphire Version.

I spent a few days with my cousins trying really hard to be the first to catch Latias/os :D

Chimeco is ridiculously hard to catch (or, to me more precise, find).
Also, don't get me started on the Legendaries that roam in the grass (such as Latias/os). I have so much trouble even finding them, then, when start to battle them, they run away.

Jigglypuff13 said:
Chimeco is ridiculously hard to catch (or, to me more precise, find).
Also, don't get me started on the Legendaries that roam in the grass (such as Latias/os). I have so much trouble even finding them, then, when start to battle them, they run away.

I know what you're talking about with Chimeco!!
I caught one afetr searching for hours and turned off my advance before I saved!!:(

Hardest in curent games I own: Chimecho, took me half an hour to find one. Chansey, took like forever and then I needed a Lucky Egg from it! Same goes for other nasty Safari pokes like Scyther, Tauros and Kangaskhan. They just always ran away from me >.<

Going to be the hardest: Mikaruge!!!

Chimeco is horrible to catch. Plus I used to get annoyed with chansey in the safari game because the safari balls would miss. The moving legendaries are quite hard too. I would say latios/latias were slightly harder than entei/raikou/suicune in my opinion.

Emuritto/Mesprit (Like the Dogs, Latias & Latios...runs)
A shiny on my D/P game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back