Pokemon Hardest Pokemon to catch in the wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male Chimecho, took me 3 hours for my 1st, FIVE HOURS for my second, good luck it's easy to find in D/P (I'm really unlucky when it comes to finding chimecho :S).
Feebas is rather difficult, but you're sure you'll find one.
But I guess the latis and dogs would have to be the hardest.

Heyy thats sounds great everyone=)But may I recomend you to take a look at me player thread if you are looking for great trades even a shiny!:D

I also find good shinies hard to get. The best shiny I have found is a gold bellsprout. At least I could evolve it. I once had a shiny unown and then lost it.

Tauros anyone? Yeesh, finding it is hard enough, but then because the only place you can find it is in the safari zone it more than often runs away too. Definitely Tauros IMO, maybe Chansey.

Lazza try not to spam your own thread. At least stay on topic instead of posting replies similar to "Yeah I like your comments" since that is classed as spam.

Thank-tou for the warning Abhorsen It will not happen again!But am i allowed to recomend my player thread for veiwing??

ACtually i think that findin a Shiny Wynaut would be hard considering that you first have to get to mirage island AND THEN FIND A SHINY ONE!!! how difficult i rekon :D

You could also get a Shiny Wynaut from breeding you know.

I remember, I found a Feebas in 3 minutes on my Ruby, 4 Super Rod and 4th time the charm.
Shiny Feebas has to be very hard though.

Again, it's tauros. I don't think it matters whether the pokemon is a shiny or not, because you can simply breed them with ditto (and as for legendaries, soft reset) thus evening the chances. However, the exception to this is Latias/Latios, which you have to go to all the trouble of finding and in any case, you can't soft reset like you can with other legendaries.

So,

Hardest to find: RBY Tauros

Hardest shiny to find: Latias/Latios

That's what I think ^-^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back