Pokemon Hardest Pokemon to catch in the wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that kind of situation you just have to try and put them to sleep first. Or at least carry awakening or the appropriate flute...

It took me 5 hours for a feebas, while it took me 5 mins for Chimecho (I'm lucky I know, caught 2 in 5 mins)
Chansey's just rediculous to catch.
Cresselia and Mesprit were surprisingly easy (or at least, I've seen Cresselia a lot, haven't caught it yet)
My Entei was harder to find than Latias, and Golbat Mean Look'd Latias. Entei and Raikou have Roar (PERMANENT erase from map), it's so ridiculous.

shiny gyarados even if i havn't seenit yet ive been searching all day non stop except to eat =)()=

I've unlocked,Pal Park and the National Dex and have inserted the relevant gba pak into my Ds,then gone to the right locale...is it just me or are the Elekids and Magbys that may be holding those essential evo items very Rare,that said they may not be hard to catch...my biggest heartbreaking Catch was anything(generally Legends) that flees!Btw,where can I go for help with what I just mentioned...

Pok3M@ni@c said:
The hardest Pokemon to catch is any Shining Pokemon.

Not the hardest type of Pokemon to catch; more like the hardest to encounter.

Pokemon like Latios and Latias - as they can flee anytime they please.

Shawn out.

Latios, FEEBAS!!! ( but I found 1 :p ), Giratina ( the cave ), SHINIES (found shiny Unown and Shiny Bibarel)

If no-one else has posted in a thread for over 2 weeks, it is considered dead. Please don't post in dead threads in the future, ta.

*lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back