• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]Packs&Codes Working VG FA Zek&Res! RH Zoroark Mew Prime! BW RHs: CHECK IT OUT!!! [W] BULK &Donc

I could that just have to let you know that the rares are not all mint there is prob 25 percent that arent... but the rares in there more than make up for it some including regigigas rh x2 some arceus kabutops articuno etc...
does this still work for you?

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]Packs&Codes Working VG FA Zek&Res! RH Zoroark Mew Prime! BW RHs: CHECK IT OUT!!! [W] BULK &Donc

Are they at least NM? Do any have scratches or bends? Or just edgewear?

after going through them again all in all theres is about 10 that either have bends /scratches or is just bad the other 100+ rh holo reg rare are nm-m

Well then I don't want though.

Are the holos/RH the cards in the bad condition? if it is just the normal rates in a bad condition take them out for a Rare Candy or something like that. If it's the holos... I'll have to think about it.

how about we just do my machamp prime for your mew prime and lanturn prime or full art resh and zek...and i could find something to add in for 3 to make it even since your up...
because i might just hold on to the bulk since im going to have to use the 10 dollar box to ship them so i will hold off for bigger needs

ok.

I'll take your offer of my FA, your Machamp :).

my offer was my
machamp prime-18
your
full art zekrom-10
full art resh-10
or
mew prime-13
lanturn prime-8
and i would add in the 2-3 to even it up....so the FAs work for you?

I'm interested in your x2 RH PETM and your BW packs. CML?

jgreen said:
my offer was my
machamp prime-18
your
full art zekrom-10
full art resh-10
or
mew prime-13
lanturn prime-8
and i would add in the 2-3 to even it up....so the FAs work for you?

How about
My Lanturn Prime
FA Reshiram
Your Champ Prime

ScreamRawr said:
I'm interested in your x2 RH PETM and your BW packs. CML?

saw
Electrode Prime
Ttar Prime

could you do yanmega prime for machamp even? is mew prime gone?

Mew and Yanmega are gone.

Is your brother's Ninetales HGSS or CoL?

if HGSS;

my Pokemon Collector
his Ninetales

can you do the full art zekrom and full art reshiram then? lanturn is a low want for me thats why and i could throw in like a celebi prime to help make up the difference

samaelsir said:
Is your brother's Ninetales HGSS or CoL?

if HGSS;

my Pokemon Collector
his Ninetales

It's CoL

jgreen said:
can you do the full art zekrom and full art reshiram then? lanturn is a low want for me thats why and i could throw in like a celebi prime to help make up the difference

I'd rather not trade 2 FAs for a card that isn't even a want of mine.

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]Working VG FA Zek&Res! RH Zoroark RH Collector! BW RHs: CHECK IT OUT!!! [W] Mint BULK & Doncham

bump1

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]Working VG FA Zek&Res! RH Collector!! RH Zoroark BW RHs: CHECK IT OUT!!! [W] RH Sage Donchamp

bump2

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]Working VG FA Reshy! RH Collector!! RH Zoroark BW RHs: CHECK IT OUT!!! [W] RH Sage Donchamp ZPS

Abiliboar and Vaporeon *

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]Working VG 3 FA Reshy! RH Vaporeon* RH Abiliboar & Zoroark BW-RHs: CHECK IT OUT!!! [W] Donchamp

bump2

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]Working VG 3 FA Reshy! RH Vaporeon* RH Abiliboar & Zoroark BW-RHs: CHECK IT OUT!!! [W] Donchamp

Do you have any Bulk Commons and Uncommons for sale or trade?

No. I'm trying to get bulk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back