• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Glaceon's trades!- OPEN!!! H] Magnezone Donphan Ttar Vaporeon *, Shuckle & Tepig Promo [W] Pachi CoL! bulk UR + RHs

cml for donphan prime

RE: Glaceon's trades!- OPEN!!! H] Magnezone Donphan Ttar Vaporeon *, Shuckle & Tepig Promo [W] Pachi CoL! bulk UR + RHs

Nothing for Donphan, but

My
Zoroark
Your
Blissey Prime
Espeon/Umbreon/Electrode/Blissey Prime

Zoroark is around a 3 dollar card ha. Maybe $4. do you have any weavile from UD?

Not for trade.

Zoroark is $4, Blissey is $1.50, Espeon is $2, Umbreon, $3, Electrode $2

So, Blissey plus one of those Primes is about $4.

troll and toad has umbreon and espeon both at 4. electrode at 3. and blissey at 1.50. i also have an unlisted pachirisu RH

Really? Well, I really want the Pachirisu RH. I'd rather not trade Donphan for it though.

I have 2x Zoroark, 1 RH from your wants, is there anything else you want from me?

the only things i really need right now are my wants. i would do the pach and blissey prime for donphan the RH zoroark. donphans go for around 17 on ebay while pach go for around 20. plus blissey is another 1.50. or take out the blissey and make it the regular zoroark

i would even toss in 2 rotated lv x for you that i dont need (lucario and darkrai) for both zoroark

How about this:

My
Donphan Prime
2x Zoroark, 1 RH
Your:
Pachirisu mint RH
2x Mint Blissey Prime
2 random Primes/Lv Xs.

Could you check my list for your:
1x Donphan Prime
1x Reshiram Full Art
1x Zoroark (RH)
xXx Pokemon Communication

Not sure if I have any of your wants, but please let me know if you find anything, thank you.

Saw 2x RH Cinccino.

CML for:
Reshiram FA
Vaporeon*
Pokemon FireRed

Thanks!

-PR101

that deal looks good to me. if you could toss in a couple PONT or even one of the booster codes that would be awesome. not necesary, but it would be much appreciated. PM me to confirm :D

glaceon said:
Saw 2x RH Cinccino.
Was there anything else you saw?

i am in need of 2 donphan prime. i have pachi CoL and those holo electric energies

PokemonRulez101 said:
CML for:
Reshiram FA
Vaporeon*
Pokemon FireRed

Thanks!

-PR101

nothing, sorry.

Spyked said:
that deal looks good to me. if you could toss in a couple PONT or even one of the booster codes that would be awesome. not necesary, but it would be much appreciated. PM me to confirm :D

Wait, I'm going to see if I get a better deal from Soariyant.

Afro-G said:
Was there anything else you saw?

No, sorry.

Soariyant said:
i am in need of 2 donphan prime. i have pachi CoL and those holo electric energies

Which kind? Emerald?

Very interested in Pachi anyways.

yeah honestly i have at least 6 of every kind of holographic energy from eevery set.

boooooooooo. lmk then.

Soariyant said:
yeah honestly i have at least 6 of every kind of holographic energy from eevery set.

Offer?

Spyked said:
boooooooooo. lmk then.

I will.

im afraid that if im off buy one holo energy you'll just say no but whatever . . . a pachi and 6 holo ex emerland lightning energies for 2 donphan?

lmk/counter/pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back