• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Glaceon's trades!- [H] Magnezone Ttar Vaporeon *, Shuckle, & Shaymin[W]Tornadrus, and Catcher GOTHITELLE needed

I have a catcher, interested in zone. cml for something else

RE: Glaceon's trades!- [H] Magnezone Ttar Vaporeon *, Shuckle, & Shaymin[W]Tornadrus, and Catcher GOTHITELLE needed

Saw Absol and Zekrom.

Read the rules.
Cml for Shaymin UL please. I have an Absol prime amongst other things.

not enough for it, sorry.

RE: DotW: My DonphanP Ur [H] Magnezone Ttar Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin[W]Tornadrus Catcher

bump!

RE: DotW: My Donphan Prime Your 4x Thundurus 2x FA, 1 89 Tornadus[H] Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin[W]Genies+Catche

CML for Shaymin UL.

RE: DotW: My Donphan Prime Your 4x Thundurus 2x FA, 1 89 Tornadus[H] Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin[W]Genies+Catche

Cml for

Vaporeon star (wats da condition)
Shaymin ul (celebration wind)

AlienMLC said:
CML for Shaymin UL.

Nothing.

Hotwings said:
Cml for

Vaporeon star (wats da condition)
Shaymin ul (celebration wind)

Gothitelle, which isn't worth either.

RE: H) Donphan Prime Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin (W)Genies+Catcher

Ok so you have 2 Blazikens FB. And I have a DCL bottom. Do you have any other Lv.Xs

RE: H) Donphan Prime Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin (W)Genies+Catcher

Hi! Please CML for your Magnezone Prime and your Shaymin. Please respond on my profile. Thank you!

RE: H) Donphan Prime Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin (W)Tyranitar Prime and DCL!!

Read the rules, have non FA tornadus, am getting a nm-played t-tar prime. Interested in rh umbreons (only if they are pre CoL) and vaporeon *.

RE: H) Donphan Prime Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin (W)Tyranitar Prime and DCL!! SEL.

Interested in SEL full. Anything else you saw?

RE: H) Donphan Prime Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin (W)Tyranitar Prime and DCL!! SEL.

My Ttar prime, full DCL, and maybe something else small (CML) for your Vaporeon * and Palkia SL8?

Interested in UL Shaymin. Have Tyranitar Prime. CML if you need more.

interested in the giratina figure and do you have any BW promos unlisted?? like cinccino or snivy/tepig tin promo or anything else? CML for stuff and for the the promos im interested in. Please PM if youre interested or leave a message on my profile, Thank you so much!

Lunistrella said:
My Ttar prime, full DCL, and maybe something else small (CML) for your Vaporeon * and Palkia SL8?

No thanks. I value DCL at $6.

KwiksilverT said:
Interested in UL Shaymin. Have Tyranitar Prime. CML if you need more.

No thanks.

ramsey1993 said:
interested in the giratina figure and do you have any BW promos unlisted?? like cinccino or snivy/tepig tin promo or anything else? CML for stuff and for the the promos im interested in. Please PM if youre interested or leave a message on my profile, Thank you so much!

I traded the Giratina, ad have Ducklett, Darumaka, and Singe Tepig.

glaceon said:
No thanks. I value DCL at $6.

No thanks.

I traded the Giratina, ad have Ducklett, Darumaka, and Singe Tepig.

Ah darn, you dont have anything i need :( thanks anyways!

Probably trading SEL, but I'll let you know if I don't.

How about cutting the Palkia out of the trade, and I can add something small then?

Would you do my DCL Bottom for 2xBlazakin FB Lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back