• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H) Donphan Prime Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin (W)Tyranitar Prime and DCL!! SEL.

Please CML for Donphan Prime and Vaporeon Star. I have a Holon Phantoms water energy and a Tornadus (non FA).

RE: H) Donphan Prime Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin (W)Tyranitar Prime and DCL!! SEL.

Lunistrella said:
How about cutting the Palkia out of the trade, and I can add something small then?

Nothing else I saw.

Man With A Plan said:
Would you do my DCL Bottom for 2xBlazakin FB Lv.X

I don't have the X.

alexmf2 said:
Please CML for Donphan Prime and Vaporeon Star. I have a Holon Phantoms water energy and a Tornadus (non FA).

Nothing.

Alright SEL is not being traded, so I can trade it to you.
Want:
Cleffa rh x2
Umbreon rh (only if not col)
Have:
SEL full
tornadus non fa

ok, I have 1 RH Cleffa, and Umbreon is CoL.

Do you have a trade thread?

RE: H) Donphan Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin Goth (W)Tropical Beach Eng. (trading Worldwide for, TRADE WELL) Ttar

Do you have anything else small to put in. Like a SF Magikarp. Or any magikarp from HG-SS or CoL

My
DCL Bottom
Your
Blazikens
Something Small/

RE: H) Donphan Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin Goth (W)Tropical Beach Eng. (trading Worldwide for, TRADE WELL) Ttar

check pm!

Not at the moment. However, hopefully sometime this week I will post my stuff on Techdeck's trade thread. If you want, I'll LYK when that happens.

Man With A Plan said:
Do you have anything else small to put in. Like a SF Magikarp. Or any magikarp from HG-SS or CoL

My
DCL Bottom
Your
Blazikens
Something Small/

Ok... like what?

ThirdEye said:
check pm!

PMs are for confirming.

THE_LORD_Of_RANGERS said:
Not at the moment. However, hopefully sometime this week I will post my stuff on Techdeck's trade thread. If you want, I'll LYK when that happens.

ok.

Any magikarp from HG-SS or CoL if you don't have any from Storm Front.

RE: H) Donphan Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin Goth (W)Tropical Beach Eng (Worldwide) Ttar DCL Suicune Entei L!!

Err, I'll look, anything else you want?

RE: H) Donphan Magnezone Vaporeon* Shuckle Shaymin Goth (W)Tropical Beach Eng (Worldwide) Ttar DCL Suicune Entei L!!

My:
SE Legend (Full)
+Something small

Your:
2x Base Set Booster Packs
1x 1st edition Fossil Booster Pack

RE: I have a lot of meta stuff, and unlisted stuff. ONLY WANT TROPICAL BEACH. Eng. Played

Bump. Only want Tropical Beach English

RE: I have a lot of meta stuff, and unlisted stuff. ONLY WANT TROPICAL BEACH. Eng. Played

Are those Holo Energies on your wants, or haves?

Just a guide. They used to be wants.

Do you no longer want any then?

No, sorry. I only want tropical beach.

RE: Want Virizion FA and Tropical Beach. Have Stuff, Lo_ok

Are they full art?

RE: Want Virizion FA and Tropical Beach. Have Stuff, Lo_ok

CML for Donphan Prime. I only need one. Also, thanks for using the awesome Energy Key that I made! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back