• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Want Virizion FA and Tropical Beach. Have Stuff, Lo_ok

So thats where I got it.

I saw Mew Prime, and have any Virizion?

RE: Want Virizion FA and Tropical Beach. Have Stuff, Lo_ok

swampert97 said:
They are the holos.

Then there isn't enough I saw.

AdrianSkyline said:
I would do one Mew for x2 Donphan.

No thanks.

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p291449.html
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p303068.html

RE: Want Kyurem, SEL and Tropical Beach. Have Stuff, Lo_ok

Do you have any first edition Base - Neo cards?

RE: Want Kyurem, SEL and Tropical Beach. Have Stuff, Lo_ok

I can trade Kyurem for your Shaymin.

RE: Want Tropical Beach, Chandelure, Magnezone Have Stuff, Lo_ok I want to trade away Go

Back in Buisness

RE: Want Tropical Beach, Chandelure, Magnezone Have Stuff, Lo_ok I want to trade away Gothitelle!!!

Hey Alex! Can you check my list for Vaporeon* please?

-I read the rules- :L

RE: Want Tropical Beach, Chandelure, Magnezone Have Stuff, Lo_ok I want to trade away Gothitelle!!!

I see FA N and Virizion. Thats not quite enough, but if you would add a Chande I'd do it.

Could you CML for the Vaporeon*, please? :)

Read the rules, then I will.

I read the rules, I am not from Canada.

Sorry, nothing.

RE: Want Tropical Beach, Chandelure, Magnezone Have Stuff I want to trade away Gothitelle!!!

Bump 2.

RE: Want Tropical Beach, Chandelure, Magnezone Have Stuff I want to trade away Gothitelle!!!

Do you have a rep thread?

I've read the rules. :)

Can you CML for Gothitelle and Beartic?

Sorry, nothing. Do you have any Primes?

Also, are you interested in buying either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back