• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]Working VG 3 FA Reshy! RH Vaporeon* RH Abiliboar & Zoroark BW-RHs: CHECK IT OUT!!! [W] Donchamp

Do you have pics of Vaporeon Star?

RE: Glaceon's trades! [H]Working VG 3 FA Reshy! RH Vaporeon* RH Abiliboar & Zoroark BW-RHs: CHECK IT OUT!!! [W] Donchamp

I traded it. New Wants, Bump 1.

Hi I have 2x muk and am interested in your gatr prime

I'll take these for 1150 commons and uncommons. PM me to confirm.

Gengar Prime, 450 points
Magnezone Prime, 700 points

CML for:
Shuckle Promo
RH Abiliboar

PokePhenom said:
Hi I have 2x muk and am interested in your gatr prime

Don't need them anymore.

amisheskimoninja said:
I'll take these for 1150 commons and uncommons. PM me to confirm.

Gengar Prime, 450 points
Magnezone Prime, 700 points

I traded the Magnezone at Nats, PM me if you still want to trade.

LillipupFTW said:
CML for:
Shuckle Promo
RH Abiliboar

Nothing.

have more bulk.
Looking to get
AbiliBoar
Gengar Prime

I will get back to you with total

Ok. Thanks.

Ok. Have 775 Bulk C/UC.
WANT
Gengar Prime
Ability Emboar
Shuckle Promo

Rh Abilboar: 240
Shuckle: 225 ea.

Just traded Gengar.

glaceon said:

Just traded Gengar.

:headbang
Could you do
T Tar Prime

All for 775? Gengar was the deal sealer...

Not all that for 775, I use T&Ts price of .04 per UC/C.

775 is $31 according to your price guide.
The total for all 3 cards is 865 which comes out to $34.60
If a $3 difference is that important, I'll just pass...

Shuckle, $10
RH Emboar, $12
Ttar, $20

Alright, thanks anyway

I have bulk lots of it 800 cards or so.

Im interested in rare candy, Kingdra prime, and collectors do you have any unlisted?

No. A mod can lock my thread for now because I will be away most of the summer.

CML for Pokemon FireRed.

Thanks!

-PR101

Nothing. Nobody else post please, waiting for a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back