• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Glaceon's trades! ~[H]3 Lost World! Get then while you can!! CoL deckbox's, CoL!

Can you check my list for your COL deck box?

I have at least 1 PHY Energy from HF

RE: Glaceon's trades! ~[H]3 Lost World! Get then while you can!! CoL deckbox's, CoL!

My
Smeargle CoL
for your
Research Record
Umbreon?

@Gengar Master: No. Read the rules please.

@Dark Cynthia: Read the rules please. Only ship to Canada for high wants.

@xxchasexx: I will after you read the rules.

@yoshi: Thanks for reading the rules. Sadly, I saw nothing I wanted.

@Techdeck: Read the rules... I just want CoL RH energy.

@Muddy: Read the rules please. I would be interested in that trade though. PM me but include wht the rules say to include please. Thanks.

Reminder: Read the rules.

Because it's not like I haven't seen all sets of rules a thousand times, sigh. Read.

Are the RH energy CoL?

Anyways,
Glaceon 5 MD Holo
ERL Full
Donphan Prime
PDL Bottom
VS Seeker

I want:
2x Lost World (highest want)
Claydol EX (if its mint, low want)
Magmar EX (if its mint, low want)
Palkia G X (low want)
4x Seeker

Thats about even. Right?

I'll reply about that offer later I currently only have Internet on my phone. The energy are the diamond and pearl not col.

What kind of RH energy do you want?
I have a few ones from HGSS
I also have a couple different RH {P}
P.S I read the rules

The CoL ones.

I read the rules.
Do you have any pachirisu from CoL? I don't have anything off your wants list but i really want to trade for that if you'll CML.

Sorry
I read the rules.
My
x1 Glaceon MD 5 not RH
x2 Dark Energy RH (2007 League Promo)
Your
x1 Lost World CoL

@WhimsicalBox
Nope.

@Gengar Master: I want CoL ones.

what about just this?

my:
Glaceon 5 MD Holo
PDL Bottom

your:
2x Lost World

My Lost World

Your Glaceon MD Holo
Rare Candy
Hoppip HS

i can do that, pm me

Please CML for Blaziken FB.

Thanks!

Read the rules please.

sorry. i read the rules.

please CML for Blaziken FB.
i have Glaceon MD #5 from your wants.

Saw Drapion X and Donphan Prime. Have Smeargle? Please make an offer.

My
Donphan Prime
Machamp Prime

Your
x2 Lost World

RE: Glaceon's trades! ~[H]2 Lost World! Get then while you can!! CoL deckbox's, CoL!

Alright how about:

My -
1x Drapion X

Your -
1x Baziken FB
3x SSU

LMK or counter. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back