• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have 2x Hydreigon, RH Garchomp + 2x Ray FA. Have Dragons Exalted+older EXs W] Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Glaceon's trades! ~[H]2 Lost World! Get then while you can!! CoL deckbox's, CoL!

2x SSU instead, because that's all I have Or you could just buy Blaziken on my Selk Thread.

RE: Glaceon's trades! ~[H]2 Lost World! Get then while you can!! CoL deckbox's, CoL!

how much would it be?

skipped?

cml for 3 lost world

i read the rules

@stumpy:
I'll PM you.

@Dark Mind:
Sorry. I'll have to base. I currently have 3 Machamp Prime and 3 Donphan so I don't need more.

@tiger: USA or Canada only.

Hi I Read The Rules! I know you said "Canada for high wants only", but would you consider trading

Your: GCX &
GC normal (if you have one) for

My: PDL Bottom (Mint Condition)

No thanks. I also don't have a GC for trade. I'll check your thread though, if you give me a link. You could also buy the GCX on my Selling Thread.

CML for your CoL Deckbox and Scizor Prime.

My
1 Machamp Prime
Your
2 Lost World

i read the rules?
i read the rules?

Saw T-tar prime and ERL top. Please read the rules.

i read the rules, i just posted it late...i thought i had posted here b4 but i guess not :p

Sorry I skipped you. I have to decline your offer because Lost World are up to $9-13 on eBay, equal to Machamp.

I read the rules.
Would you do a TTar Prime and ERL TOP, for your CoL Deckbox and a Scizor Prime?

T-tar for my Scizor? I just sold the box (well, it's not confimred, but still).

Please CML for double colorless

TTar for Scizor? What would you want me to add in if you added in your Flygon RR RH?

@Darkvoid
Nothing

@Scream
Traded that. If your ok with the origanal trade, PM me.

I am interrested in your CoL deckbox please Cml

Read the rules.

Saw Machamp Prime.

I read the rules. And what does Col mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back