• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... Major Rising Rivals Update! Luxray GL Lv.X! Some H

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

Bump #1 for new week

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

My heat rotom for your
shiftry RR
unown g

Sorry, I already have 2 Heat Rotom incoming.

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's

nabby101 said:
Sorry, I already have 2 Heat Rotom incoming.

Can you cml for shiftry then?

How about a rh Azelf LA and a BTS?

Can you CML for your palkia Lv.X tin and 2 roseanens Resarch?

How about my Palkia Lv.X for you Lucario Lv.X and Moltres reprint?

Could you possibly throw in the roseannes Research?

How about this

My Mesprit RH
for your
Shiftry RR
Unown G
Rosannes reasarch?

How do you value those cards?
(Palkia, Lucario, Moltres, and Rosys)
And ace: Sorry, no.

would you do
My Mesprit
for your
Shiftry and Absol G?

Ace - I don't want Mespirit.

Palkia:7 at most
Roseanens: 2 at most.
Luxario: 5 cause it is from a pack
moltres: 7

I also really need your absol G which Ineed more than anything.

OK, I value Palkia around 10,
Roseannes around 6
Lucario around 5
Moltres around 5
Absol around 8

Ok forget about the roseannes if you value them that much seeing as you can get that for 10 and 58 more including mudkip.

I need the absol and the palkia thouhg. Also your value of palkia is a little high.

I do value my Absol a bit higher since it's a rh.
How about my:
Palkia Lv.X (tin) $8
Absol G rh $10
For Your:
Moltres reprint $6
Lucario Lv.X (pack) $5
Gliscor LA (holo) $? (don't know what you value it at)

I don't value the Absol G that high seeing as I can get 3 RH for 12 on ebay.

Spoony - How about a SV Swampert and a Roseannes for them?
Pokekid - What do you value it at and then make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back