• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... Major Rising Rivals Update! Luxray GL Lv.X! Some H

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

I would trade the Roseanne but I just made a trade for 2 more, so if you saw something else maybe??

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

For two more Roseannes?
If so I need them as well.

Oh no you misunderstood I'm going to need the Roseanne's now that I'm getting more.

Spoony - Oh, sorry then, nothing worth the cost of shipping.
Brandon - $5? For an Absol G rh? My previous offer is still available.

Well do you need any other T/S/S's? I have some Bebe's and other good ones.

Both of you - Sorry, nothing.
Updated with Ninetales MT

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes and a Ninetales MT among Lv.X's!

nabby101 said:
I do value my Absol a bit higher since it's a rh.
How about my:
Palkia Lv.X (tin) $8
Absol G rh $10
For Your:
Moltres reprint $6
Lucario Lv.X (pack) $5
Gliscor LA (holo) $? (don't know what you value it at)

So you would do this deal?

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes and a Ninetales MT among Lv.X's!

If you thow in a Volkners, yes.

Ehh IDK that is a preyyt fair deal.

I really like that Absol G...

Bump #2 for week

CML for your Leafeon MD

Sorry that would be too small of a trade to send to the UK.

No worries, CML for something bigger, I can always find something I need :)

I like your Rare Candy x3, Arcanine RR holo x1, Azelf LA x1, and Blissey PT x1.

My RH Mesprit for your Unown G?

ace - I don't want Mespirit

So what about your Absol. I have an arcanine that I nothiced that you liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back