• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... Major Rising Rivals Update! Luxray GL Lv.X! Some H

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

Do you have any mewtwo lv.X or Nidoqueen?

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

i had a mewtwo x tin promo but i traded it...

Nothing anymore, unless you have a Metagross SV holo I didm't see

hey did you get my pm?

No. But don't send it yet.
For some reason I can't find my Felicity's.
I'm looking for them though.

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's

nabby101 said:
No. But don't send it yet.
For some reason I can't find my Felicity's.
I'm looking for them though.

Ok, just let me know if you find them.

OK I found them, PMing you now.

Bump #1 for new week

Please CML for your Unown G x2

Jackolas - Sorry nothing but LMK as soon as you get your SV box.

Bump #2 for week

I am interested in your Scizor SF:)
CML for it.

Sorry, nothing.

last bump for week...

Bump #1 for new week

My
mowtom

Your
Drapion X

emoto4444 - Add a Call Energy and a Bebes or counter.

nabby101 said:
emoto4444 - Add a Call Energy and a Bebes or counter.

k,
mowtom
and bebe

your
drapion Lv. X

Out of curiosity, what do you value these cards at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back