• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... Major Rising Rivals Update! Luxray GL Lv.X! Some H

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

i value mowtom at about 6 and drapion about 7-8

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

Oh. I value the Mowtom at 5 and the Drapion at about 12. Interesting.
Anything else you want of mine?

well im kind of interested in mismagius gl lv. x, but not really, do you have any rare candy or call energy?

I have 1 Call, but I'm using it in my deck, and I'm looking for another one.

oh, well is this trade not going to happen?

MY
mowtom
Bebe

Your
Drapion X

i can add another bebe if you'd like

Probably not, I value Drapion X at around double Mowtom.

Add Bebe and Call?

Bump #2 for week

Can you CML for your roseanens and any other staple trainers that you have?

Well I noticed you don't trade out of the states so...

Bump #3 for week

New week. 'Nother bump.

CML for mismagius GLX. Don't expect much for it.

How about your Uxie promo and a Zapdos/Articuno reprint?

your
Mismagius GL Lv.X
Drapion Lv.X

my
Yanmega SV
and CML

kenter - Nothing I saw...
penguinlord - Nothing that I would trade the Rosys for...

Please CML for 2 Rosy and Machamp SF. Thanks!

Stumpy - Sorry, nothing really...

Please CML for RR Flygon and SF Machamp (RH), Thanks!

Clownsta - Stupid me, forgot to take Flygon RR off.
Nothing really... sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back