• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... Major Rising Rivals Update! Luxray GL Lv.X! Some H

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

Sort of, not priority.
And only if it's a holo.

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's!

Bump #1 for new week

Bump #2 for week

Bump #3 for week

Hi, im after these:
Unown G x2
Machamp x3 (1 rh)
Driflbim FB
You can have any lv.X on my list for them and anything else you might want CML

Hi would you do this?

My Landmin X

Your Drapion X (and 2 Skorupi if you have any), Manectric PT, Memory Berry, Roseannes x2, Felicitys Drawing x2, 1x Premier Ball

Misa - Sorry, not really enough to trade to the UK...
Ace - Sorry, no

1_Pokemon_Master - Sorry, nothing I really need.
Updated my haves/wants.

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's

Hey! cml for

flygon RR
snowpoint temple
felicity's drawing x2

Thanks!

crmsomethingorother - I like your Metagross SV (holo), Fan Rotom, and Charon's Choice. Shoot me a deal from there.

cml for:
Mismagius GL LV X
x2 Infernape 4
x1 Luxray GL(if you have it)

thanks!

actingpokemon123 - I don't have Infernape 4 or Luxray GL. The only thing that interested me was your Uxie Lv.X, and that probably wouldn't be enough for Mismagius GL Lv.X.

thats ok...
thanks anyway

RE: Hello! Anybody there? I want to trade with you... I have 2 Roseannes among Lv.X's

nabby101 said:
crmsomethingorother - I like your Metagross SV (holo), Fan Rotom, and Charon's Choice. Shoot me a deal from there.

Fan rotom
Charon's

for

Flygon
felicity's drawing x2
snowpoint

pm or counter

nabby101 said:

Fan rotom
Charon's

for

Flygon
felicity's drawing x2
snowpoint

pm or counter

- snowpoint and its a deal

ok i'll be waiting

nabby101 said:
ok I'll be waiting

for some reason, it is REFUSING to let me send a pm. it just wont load. everytime i try and send it, it just stalls forever and eventually says internal server error. but the website will let me do everything else. idk whats going on.

i'll pm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back